League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Let's make a podcast

TheTwoWallaces
Senior Vice President

Let's make a podcast

Post by TheTwoWallaces »

Hey guys,

I'm looking to jump on the podcast train and host one this weekend. Looking for 2 guests who want to kick it for 1 hour.

Structure
1. Eastern Conf. Season Preview: Each guest comes with their predetermined Eastern Conference season predictions. We'd go through our lists, starting with our 1 seed, 2 seed, 3 seed, etc all the way down to the worst record in the East.

Note: I'm a big fan of the Dunc'd On Podcast, where they use a tier system to bucket similar-caliber teams. So I'm going to steal that here and recommend guests try it out too. PM me or listen to their podcast if you don't know what I mean.

2. Rookie Preview. We'll talk through our Top 5 ROTY candidates, and any other notable rookies that we're watching closely this year.

3. Breakout year players: If there's time (probably not), we'll talk through our 5 "breakout" players to watch this season. Again, I'd ask the guests to come with a predetermined list to make the conversation more substantive.

I of course don't want to take away from the Regular podcasters, so I hope this adds to the conversation and doesn't prevent anyone else from hosting their own sessions.

PM me if interested!
DETROIT BASKETBALL

Krejci | Campazzo
Porter | Notice | King
Kispert | Martin
Johnson | McDaniels
Wiseman | Stewart | Petrusev

TheTwoWallaces
Senior Vice President

Re: Let's make a podcast

Post by TheTwoWallaces »

Update: we’ve found two guests but still PM me if you want to be a backup
DETROIT BASKETBALL

Krejci | Campazzo
Porter | Notice | King
Kispert | Martin
Johnson | McDaniels
Wiseman | Stewart | Petrusev

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Re: Let's make a podcast

Post by hardenwithnod »

I think it's time to make another one! I will be down!
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis