League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Free First Round Pick

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Free First Round Pick

Post by Myles »

Offering up my 3&D SG/SF wing and my first round pick this year to find a way to upgrade my team. I could use an upgrade at PF, or just upgrading on Graham himself. Eh, I'm pretty much open to an upgrade at any position as I can always slide Payne/Tatum around anyway.

This deal also exists for Drummond + 1st, Wall + 1st if either of those players are what you need more. If Drummond is the player going out, then I absolutely must get back an upgrade at center.

I also have expirings such as TJ Warren and Kennedy Meeks to throw in to add to the salary I can take back.

I am NOT interested in taking back gigantic contracts. Honestly I'm not even that sure I want to take on contracts that go past this year, but for the right upgrade, I will take on some long-term salary here. So just shoot me a PM with an offer and I'll get back to you on if it's something that we can do.

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Re: Free First Round Pick

Post by Myles »

If you want a free first round pick, I’m looking to swap some of my expiring talent for better expiring talent and you get a first round pick out of it.

Players available:
Treveon Graham (9M, has a PO for next year)
John Wall (14M)
Andre Drummond (20M, need a center in return)
TJ Warren (5M)
Tyler Stone (3.5M, need a PF in return)