League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

The Return of the New and the Old

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
Ramcus
CEO

The Return of the New and the Old

Post by Ramcus »

It was an exuberant day for members of the Pelicans front office; the team had just completed and come to agreement on trade talks that would bring the likes of Frank Ntilikina, Damian Jones, and Allen Crabbe to the city of New Orleans. The front office members were rather split on their opinions, one side of the table favored keeping the wing pairing of Nassir Little and Cameron Reddish, the other side of the table supported dealing at least one of the two capable wing players. At the end of it all, both sides came to an agreement that the caliber of player who was available was a rarity in the league, and it mattered not who they kept, but rather how much they had to give up, to acquire the services of this star point guard. And so a deal was struck with the Detroit Pistons(and Chicago Bulls) to bring in said star point guard, and some more rotation pieces.

Frank Ntilikina, stud two-way guard, will be arriving in shortly after Little's and Reddish's final game in a Pelicans uniform. Coming with Ntilikina will be former Pelican Damian Jones, and on another flight arriving into New Orleans, former Pelican Allen Crabbe. The trio of defensive studs will be looking to make an immediate impact for the New Orleans rotation, as they look to bring the team back to the promise lands of the CSL playoffs. Be sure to keep an eye on the new big three in New Orleans.

Projected Lineup:
Ntilikina | Crabbe | Thor | Markkanen | Bamba
Trice | Anthony | Pope | Davis | Jones
Campazzo | Guduric | Bacon | Johnson | Desyatnikov
Last edited by Ramcus on Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stay Me7o Image
NOLA 2022-2030: 292-364
BRK 2030-2031: Interim GM/Coach | CSL Champion
LAC 2031-present

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Re: The Return of the New and the Old

Post by Marcos_Beck »

No. That yellow cannot be read. Please change it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Marcos_Beck wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:03 pm No. That yellow cannot be read. Please change it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are no yellows(or gold's as that's what i was looking for) that can be read. they all hurt my eyes to look at.
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Much better now!!!!

FrankN was a nice get. I'd like to see a bit better wing play from this team, specially at SF. I think Crabbe can hold down the forth at SG, and give what you need (defense and threes). This team is set up well to play trhough the post with Bamba and Lauri, I'm really interested in seeing your team now. If you can somehow acquire a solid starting SF your ceiling raises so much..
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

rh0xxy
CSL Champ 2025

Post by rh0xxy »

I like the addition of Ntilikina, he could be the final piece of the puzzle for you. Jones and Crabbe are also solid but dealing away your future 1st could be risky.
Philadelphia 76ers

Depth Chart
Starters: Morant-Mitchell-Swanigan-Adebayo-Collins
Bench: Maxey-Sotto-Tsalmpouris-Liddell-Giles-Tucker-Hifi
IR: Phills-Richards-Weber
2W: Houstan-Okeke

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

I am not looking forward to facing Frank in the division again. He gives this team a good shot to bypass the play in games.

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Very nice to get FrankyN on board. I don't like the move involving Cam, I think he could have been the perfect side kick to Franky and he is on a reasonable contract.
Overall the team seems to have a better direction now and is locked in the West playoff hunt,

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Flaming Homer wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:36 am Very nice to get FrankyN on board. I don't like the move involving Cam, I think he could have been the perfect side kick to Franky and he is on a reasonable contract.
Overall the team seems to have a better direction now and is locked in the West playoff hunt,
I actually didn't want to give up Cameron Reddish, but TTW was oddly insistent on obtaining him. I figured a player of the likes of "The French Prince" didn't come onto the open trade market often, so I wanted to give him a capable offer. But still, Reddish was never on my trade block, nor did I really offer him until TTW REALLY wanted him.
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Frank N should be the perfect running mate for Lauri. I think this was a great move to add a star PG, as those opportunities don't happen often.
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

rh0xxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:58 am I like the addition of Ntilikina, he could be the final piece of the puzzle for you. Jones and Crabbe are also solid but dealing away your future 1st could be risky.
Everything hinges on us being good enough for Ntilikina to accept his player option next season. And/or us resigning him when he becomes a free agent.
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

hardenwithnod wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:19 pm Frank N should be the perfect running mate for Lauri. I think this was a great move to add a star PG, as those opportunities don't happen often.
Finally got the Jason Kidd I was looking for to play next to the Dirk Nowitzki and Tyson Chandler that I have.
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present

Cyrisnyte
General Manager

Post by Cyrisnyte »

Great move in my opinion. Snagging a player like Frank Ntilikina is going to make you all much better.
Harrison -- Young --- ZDK --- AA --- WCJ
Duval -- O'Neale -- Okeke -- Reid -- N'Diaye

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Ramcus wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:22 pm
hardenwithnod wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:19 pm Frank N should be the perfect running mate for Lauri. I think this was a great move to add a star PG, as those opportunities don't happen often.
Finally got the Jason Kidd I was looking for to play next to the Dirk Nowitzki and Tyson Chandler that I have.
I assume Cole will be your Jason Terry, just need a Shawn Marion, Deshawn Stevenson, and then flood your depth ranks with shooters