League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Rise of the Phoenix: How Jayson Tatum got his groove back

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
thecoolestjedi
General Manager

Rise of the Phoenix: How Jayson Tatum got his groove back

Post by thecoolestjedi »

Jayson Tatum is shooting 51% from the field, 83% from the charity line, 49% from three and a 65% True Shooting percentage. I repeat Jayson Tatum is shooting 51% from the field, 83% from the charity line, 49% from three and a 65% True Shooting percentage. This is his best shooting season since 2024 and it looks like Tatum will truly be his best self in his last 6 games. The Phoenix Suns have looked putrid through 6 games, but Tatum looks like one of the best players in the league so far and fans have sounded their appreciation.

Jayson Tatum putting some shots up for his workout.

Asked about this massive turnaround from previous seasons; Tatum gave a coy smile. “I spent the off-season working out with a shooting guru in India. Now if I can get a winning guru here in Phoenix, then everything will be perfect.” Obviously it isn't all sunny in Phoenix, but Tatum has the team on his back and looks to show no signs of letting the team off. It won't all come to fruition at the end of this rainbow until the team fixes its obvious issues, but right now it looks all gravy for Tatum.
Phoenix Suns GM
Season recap: 2030-31: 36-46

"Fall Seven Times, Get Up Eight"

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Re: Rise of the Phoenix: How Jayson Tatum got his groove back

Post by emplep7 »

Glad to see Tatum hitting his stride again as it’s good fit the league. Seems you’re struggling on the defensive side of the ball though so maybe some help is needed there and a potential change in game plan.

thecoolestjedi
General Manager

Post by thecoolestjedi »

emplep7 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:18 pm Glad to see Tatum hitting his stride again as it’s good fit the league. Seems you’re struggling on the defensive side of the ball though so maybe some help is needed there and a potential change in game plan.
Hopefully some big changes coming. Got some plans in the works for changing up the team
Phoenix Suns GM
Season recap: 2030-31: 36-46

"Fall Seven Times, Get Up Eight"

blackice
Chairman of the Board

Post by blackice »

I've said it before but I would love to get my hands on Tatum and at 26 you still have ample time to retool around him and experiment. Livingston is steady at the point but I'd love to see this team add a secondary star who can take the pressure off of Tatum for having to create all the time.
Ball is Life.

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

thecoolestjedi wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:29 pm
emplep7 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:18 pm Glad to see Tatum hitting his stride again as it’s good fit the league. Seems you’re struggling on the defensive side of the ball though so maybe some help is needed there and a potential change in game plan.
Hopefully some big changes coming. Got some plans in the works for changing up the team
CURIUOS :-)