League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

The H-Brothers

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

The H-Brothers

Post by Dennis »

Boston, Massachussets - in a deal with the Orlando Magic the Boston Celtics acquire defensive anchor Hassan Whiteside. Whiteside was a player of interest for the Celtics management for already a long time. Since the switch to DDS19 he was our primary target to bolster our starting five. Especially, as rebounding as well as block became very valuable in the new era CSL.

So far, Whiteside was averaging 8 points, 8 rebounds and 2 blocks in just 21 minutes of action. More impressing is his 0.72 PA/SF as well as his +13 on/off-net for Orlando. Whiteside really made the Magic more competitive when on the court. Given we made the same experience with Tryggvi Hlinason, we decided to make a move for the stronger version of Hlinason. Together with the Ice-Man, Whiteside will form a great twin-tower defense manning the middle for us for the next years. The H-Brothers gonna dominate the paint and make us an even stronger defensively.

Moving forward the starting five will be Fox, Cordinier, Bridges, Labissiere, Whiteside. The minutes freed up by the departure of Ben McLemore will be picked up by David Michineau getting starter minutes as well as Edwards seeing courttime. That will also allow DeAron Fox to become more of a scoring guard playing SG for most of the time.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Re: The H-Brothers

Post by WillyJakkz »

Hassan definitely is a great pickup for you, may be enough to put you over the top in the East

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton |
PF W Kessler | C M Williams

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

As I said before I was very aware of Hassan's flaws in DDS3, which is the reason I moved on from him (I blame him solely for my Finals loss against the Suns). I'll be interested to see if he has those same flaws in this engine.

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

emplep7 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:03 pm As I said before I was very aware of Hassan's flaws in DDS3, which is the reason I moved on from him (I blame him solely for my Finals loss against the Suns). I'll be interested to see if he has those same flaws in this engine.
Agree with that!

But this Boston team he doesn't have to shoulder too much load and he upgrades Tryggvi by a lot. Indeed interesting.