- D’Angelo Russell: Solid starting PG that should be an upgrade over what we had originally. Should be a good stopgap until we find our future starting PG.
- Fred VanVleet: Three-point assassin on a rookie deal. Legitimately one of the best shooters in the league that isn't afraid to let it fly. Perfect in a 6th man role.
- Frank Jackson: Rookie 2nd round pick that shows great defensive instincts and lead guard skills. A definite project player that could pan out to be a more-than-solid backup point.
- Rashad Vaughn*: ELITE three-point shooter that will certainly help diversify our offensive attack. Above-average defender to boot.
- Malachi Richardson: 3&D with a career 40% shooting mark from deep. Ultimate glue guy that keeps defenses honest and is able to D up on opposing scorers with great results.
- Jonathan Isaac: Defensive specialist that should be a superb rebounder and shot blocker for his position. Has potential to be a scorer from all three levels.
- Tobias Harris: Veteran two-way wing that should provide us some decent depth at both forward positions.
- Dwayne Bacon: Project player that should prove to be an efficient scorer off the bounce and upside to become an above-average defender.
- Pascal Siakam: Rebounder extraordinaire that proved to be a more-than-efficient scorer with the ability to average one steal and one block.
- Jordan Mickey: Best shot blocker we have had on the roster in some time - yes, better than Pöltl - and a good rebounder and scorer to boot. Makes for perfect backup and rotational big to always ensure we have a defender on the floor.
- DeAndre Ayton: A rookie Andre Drummond, Ayton is going to be a stud rebounder, defender, shot blocker and über efficient from the floor with a solid mid-range jumper. Don't even bother sending trade offers for him.
- Myles Turner: Scoring big off the bounce with better numbers than his ratings would lead you to believe. Easily one of my favorite players I've had the pleasure to coach in the CSL but with Ayton in town he can be had for the right deal.
2023: BKN 1st, BKN 2nd, DEN 2nd
2024: BKN 1st, BKN 2nd, DEN 2nd
2025: BKN 1st, ORL 1st, BKN 2nd
GOLD: no interest in discussing a trade right now
BLACK: open for discussions
7/18/19 - Looking to move Jordan Mickey as we have quite a log jam at the PF/C positions. Need to add some help on the wing. Let's talk!