- Ty Lawson: Veteran point guard on 1-year, $15m expiring. Steady hand and defender that will start for us. If we find a younger option that is a starting-caliber player, Lawson will be on the block.
- Fred VanVleet: Three-point assassin on a rookie deal. Legitimately one of the best shooters in the league that isn't afraid to let it fly. Perfect in a 6th man role.
- Chris Tang: Second year ball handler that is very secure with the ball and has potential to grow into a 3-point threat.
- Frank Jackson*^: Rookie 2nd round pick that shows great defensive instincts and lead guard skills. A definite project player that could pan out to be a more-than-solid backup point.
- Mario Hezonja: ELITE scorer that has shown he can win games on his own as well as being able to rebound and distribute the rock when necessary.
- Malachi Richardson: 3&D with a career 40% shooting mark from deep. Ultimate glue guy that keeps defenses honest and is able to D up on opposing scorers with great results.
- Jonathan Isaac*: Defensive specialist that should be a superb rebounder and shot blocker for his position. Has potential to be a scorer from all three levels.
- Dwayne Bacon*: Project player that should prove to be an efficient scorer off the bounce and upside to become an above-average defender.
- Pascal Siakam: Rebounder extraordinaire that proved to be a more-than-efficient scorer with the ability to average one steal and one block.
- Sani Sakakini: Should become a solid rebounder and received a +10 scoring boost but just hasn't seen any playing time behind Siakam and other bigs.
- DeAndre Ayton*: A rookie Andre Drummond, Ayton is going to be a stud rebounder, defender, shot blocker and über efficient from the floor with a solid mid-range jumper. Don't even bother sending trade offers for him.
- Myles Turner: Scoring big off the bounce with better numbers than his ratings would lead you to believe. Easily one of my favorite players I've had the pleasure to coach in the CSL but with Ayton in town he can be had for the right deal.
- Jakob Pöltl: Elite post defender, great rim protector and solid rebounder that actually surprised me with his ability to find ways to score without having offense run through him. Still has two years left on rookie deal so a complete bargain at this point.
- Kennedy Meeks: Veteran rebounder with ability to score with efficiency and not a liability on the defensive end. A $2.1m expiring contract with ability to provide depth at the center position should make him an attractive piece for any team needing a backup center.
^ - unsigned 2nd rounder
2023: BKN 1st, BKN 2nd, DEN 2nd
2024: BKN 1st, BKN 2nd, DEN 2nd
GOLD: no interest in discussing a trade right now
BLACK: open for discussions