League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Rookie Interview With Elijah Bryant

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Rookie Interview With Elijah Bryant

Post by hardenwithnod »

Rumor has it that Bryant has NEVER lost at anything in his life.

Elijah Bryant, the former standout shooting guard at BYU is in the studio with us today. Bryant was a first team all All-WCC selection this past season, and was the WCC player of the year as well. The junior guard from BYU has always flown under the radar throughout the career, as he wasn't heavily recruited back in his high school days due to a lack of exposure, and a late growth spur that didn't happen until his senior year in high school. After years of blood, sweat, and tear, Bryant has finally conquered his goal of becoming a CSL player. Without further ado, let's get to this interview with this young man!

Interviewer: Thanks for joining us today, Elijah! Are you excited to be a part of the Washington Wizards organization?

Bryant: Please, refer to me as "Kobe."

Interviewer: ... Alrighty then, KoBe. Let me ask you again, how excited are you to be drafted by the Washington Wizards?

Bryant: Kobe shouldn't be excited about being drafted by the Wizards, the city of Washington should be excited about landing a great one like Kobe here.

Interviewer: Sir, why are you speaking in third person...?

Bryant: Why are you asking Kobe stupid questions? See? Kobe can play the same mind tricks on you. After years of studying psychology in BYU, nothing gets by Kobe. NOTHING. PERIOD! Kobe didn't get a PHD at psychology on the first day of campus for nothing.

Interviewer: Okay.. Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot here. Let's rewind back a bit, and start this interview all over again. Elij... pardon me, I mean Kobe. Is being drafted into the CSL a life long dream of yours? How are you feeling about this whole experience right now?

Bryant: Dreams? As a real grinder Kobe does not sleep. Sleep is for the weak. Dreams are for those unemployed Twitter folks who would wake up at 7am from their mama's basement, wash their faces, look themselves in the mirror, and realize what a huge failure they are in life. A winner like Kobe wakes up, and eats pieces of sh*t like that for breakfast. While you peasants sleep, a real king like Kobe is grinding in the gym, grinding in the club, and grinding in the nearest rail bar near your neighborhood pulling off a 1 million points combo breaker like Tony Hawk. That my friend is how you become SUCCESSFUL in life.

Interviewer:*frowns* Well, that escalated quickly, and honestly I don't even know what else to say at this point...

Bryant: You shut your mouth, jumbroni. Kobe isn't done talking, and don't you ever dare disrespect the great one like that ever again. You peasants want to know what Kobe thinks about the CSL? Kobe will tell you exactly how this will go. 1. Kobe will step into the Wizards facility at 3am, warming up, stretching out because a proper warm up is the true breakfast of champions. Kobe will then be drinking some Gatorade, because hydration is the key to success, something you unemployed peasants wouldn't understand. Next, Kobe will approach the press box, take control of the audio system, and play the greatest playlist known to mankind, the only song that will be playing is the Grammy-award winning, 1999 Hit Smooth By Santana Feat. Rob Thomas of Matchbox Twenty! Now the gym is set, Kobe puts up shots, every shot sinks to the bottom of the net, the rest of the Wizards team will continue to rebound for Kobe. Kobe continues to put up shots, and sinks every single one of them because FAILURE is not in the vocabulary for Elijah Kobe Bryant...

Interviewer: *points at producer* This is it, I am done. I quit. I will now be following my lord, and savior known as Elijah Kobe Bryant, and he will guide me through the path of success, glory, and salvation.

Bryant: Welcome to the club, my disciple. Now go get me a glass of the finest, most refined cup of water from the Lake of Minnesotan, and Kobe will purify your pathetic soul, and lead you on to the path of salvation, my son. Welcome to the Book of Kobe.
Last edited by hardenwithnod on Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Big changes are coming in D.C.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: Rookie Interview With Elijah Bryant

Post by KW »

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

LOL
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

KW wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:49 pm Image
Please don't disrespect the God ever again.

Dylan
Senior Vice President

Post by Dylan »

LOL this is great

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Like this guy already ... Think I have to trade for him :lol:

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Flaming Homer wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:59 pm Like this guy already ... Think I have to trade for him :lol:
You don't trade for Kobe, Kobe trades for you.

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Ok, were do I have to apply? He at least should see my resume ... asshat

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Last name Bryant? I'm sold
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Flaming Homer wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:24 pm Ok, were do I have to apply? He at least should see my resume ... asshat
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

I'm scared to even comment on this as I don't want to say anything that will upset the Great One

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Myles wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:33 pm I'm scared to even comment on this as I don't want to say anything that will upset the Great One
Honestly I don’t blame you.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Andrewu91 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:42 pm Last name Bryant? I'm sold
Can’t miss prospect, can’t miss legend.

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

LiAngelo is going to have to come back with his own article. And where the hell is LaVar when you need him? All this pre-draft hype from him for Lonzo, but LiAngelo gets nothing...

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

emplep7 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:27 pm LiAngelo is going to have to come back with his own article. And where the hell is LaVar when you need him? All this pre-draft hype from him for Lonzo, but LiAngelo gets nothing...
Gelo has always been the overlooked kid.

Lavar Ball
I Can Beat Michael Jordan 1 on 1

Post by Lavar Ball »

my boy will wreck you in summer league. take ya ass back to wendys.