League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Coach Fury Videocast 28 - [joined by Gary] All-Star voting discussion

Cleasby
Senior Vice President

Coach Fury Videocast 28 - [joined by Gary] All-Star voting discussion

Post by Cleasby »

Joined this time by Gary
Items covered this episode
1. All-Star voting discussion

Logo courtesy of RiotPunch

Episode link - https://youtu.be/5vKk7NK1U90
2020-2021 CSL coach of the year

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Re: Coach Fury Videocast 28 - [joined by Gary] All-Star voting discussion

Post by hardenwithnod »

Thanks for having me on!
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Re: Coach Fury Videocast 28 - [joined by Gary] All-Star voting discussion

Post by Myles »

I just finished the podcast, I think unfortunately you guys both have similar philosophies in picking All-Stars and thus didn't even discuss players on teams under .500. I know I'm not alone in thinking that All-Stars are about players who are having great seasons, it's not their fault that their GMs don't put good teams around them, and I would have liked hearing a discussion around guys like Jabari Parker, DeMarcus Cousins, Paul George, who I think were all deserving candidates.

Thanks for the shout-out on John Wall. He has been a bit inefficient this year, but my team (prior to the trades) was built around Wall being a key part of the offense and having good role players around him. A lot of my lineups would have Wall as the main guy with Graham or Boban maybe as well, and then having Tatum and Jackson together when Wall was off the court. Now with the new additions, I'm hoping I can have more balanced lineups and not rely on Wall so much.