League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Newbie Question

D.P. Galindo
General Manager

Newbie Question

Post by D.P. Galindo »

Hi guys, I just got hired at Az.St. I would like to know whereWe are in regards to recruiting. Am I too late to attempt to land 3 warm bodies? I realize to good ones in my area will be gone but I could use a little practice for next season. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks, Dave

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Re: Newbie Question

Post by OneNole »

I think theres still time. I think we are just starting in august.
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

Mattybriand
CEO

Post by Mattybriand »

D.P. Galindo wrote:Hi guys, I just got hired at Az.St. I would like to know whereWe are in regards to recruiting. Am I too late to attempt to land 3 warm bodies? I realize to good ones in my area will be gone but I could use a little practice for next season. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks, Dave

You got some time, just come in Aggressive and I'm sure you can land some talent
George DePaula|Damien Inglis|Draymond Green|Karl Anthony-Towns|Nikola Jokić

geebob
General Manager

Post by geebob »

Agreed! Plenty of time to land recruits. I tend to spend the last few weeks of recruiting looking at my 3rd or 4th choices and planning my home visits, so there's no reason you can't start from scratch and still land some top talent. None of the recruits will commit to schools before September 11, so that is your target date.

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

We have 13 sims (including tomorrow's) of just recruiting before the season even begins so there is plenty of time to recruit the guys that you want. With that said, there are five sims before the 6th one where you can start visiting recruits' homes and getting verbal commitments. You need to do a majority of your work in the next five weeks to find the guys you want to pursue real hard for when those home visits open up.
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]