League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Conference Tournaments || Sim #7

NCAA Simmer
General Manager

Conference Tournaments || Sim #7

Post by NCAA Simmer »

League file and HTML are uploading.

Cleasby
Senior Vice President

Re: Conference Tournaments || Sim #7

Post by Cleasby »

And we are out. Okish season I guess. Another year with no influence on signings and then I can start to shape this team.
2020-2021 CSL coach of the year

geebob
General Manager

Post by geebob »

Cleasby wrote:And we are out. Okish season I guess. Another year with no influence on signings and then I can start to shape this team.
Marquette bowed out to Georgetown (by 10) as well. It was a pretty miserable season for us, perhaps made a little more palatable by winning 3 of our last 5 and occasionally looking like a basketball team. Realistically, we're two years away from being competitive in the Big East. It might even be hard next year to match this season's 11 wins as we're losing three of our best players (one, Syniker Hart, declaring early). Even with a pretty good class of recruits coming in, I can't see any dramatic improvement.

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

Wow, we are playing against South Dakota st. We won the first game on the road and then lost the next game at home. Don't see Game 3 scheduled in there
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

StOfTheStep
Senior Vice President

Post by StOfTheStep »

St. John's - 66, Villanova - 83 (Win)
We got our first win in the conference tourney with a 17 point victory over St. John's. Really this game was a two man show for Nova as Holmes led the team with 24pts (6reb), while Skinner 22pts (8reb/2blk) didn't fall too far behind his pace. Up next is Georgetown, whom of which we split the home/away series with. Going to be a tough one, but if we can pick up this one, our resume would look much more tournament worthy.

Cleasby
Senior Vice President

Post by Cleasby »

StOfTheStep wrote:St. John's - 66, Villanova - 83 (Win)
We got our first win in the conference tourney with a 17 point victory over St. John's. Really this game was a two man show for Nova as Holmes led the team with 24pts (6reb), while Skinner 22pts (8reb/2blk) didn't fall too far behind his pace. Up next is Georgetown, whom of which we split the home/away series with. Going to be a tough one, but if we can pick up this one, our resume would look much more tournament worthy.
If you watch my series you will know that I though Holmes is a star in our conference. Seton Hall are the team to beat!
2020-2021 CSL coach of the year

StOfTheStep
Senior Vice President

Post by StOfTheStep »

Cleasby wrote:
StOfTheStep wrote:St. John's - 66, Villanova - 83 (Win)
If you watch my series you will know that I though Holmes is a star in our conference. Seton Hall are the team to beat!
Yea, Seton Hall has been good all year, G'town is not too shabby either. We definitely got our work cut out for us...

geebob
General Manager

Post by geebob »

StOfTheStep wrote:Yea, Seton Hall has been good all year, G'town is not too shabby either. We definitely got our work cut out for us...
Seton Hall stomped us twice, so they earned our respect. Georgetown usually wins when Bryan Brown has a big game. He went off for 30 against us in our tournament game, and we had two big guards who are decent defenders to try to slow him down.