League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

New Los Angeles Lakers GM

Cyrisnyte
General Manager

Re: New Los Angeles Lakers GM

Post by Cyrisnyte »

Welcome to division of death man!
Harrison -- Young --- ZDK --- AA --- WCJ
Duval -- O'Neale -- Okeke -- Reid -- N'Diaye

Cleasby
Senior Vice President

Post by Cleasby »

Welcome!
2020-2021 CSL coach of the year

Raidercj
General Manager

Post by Raidercj »

TheMulletman927 wrote:Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for the kind introduction. While yes, It is true that I have limited experience with the simulator I am looking forward to this new unique challenge. A challenge that at first looks ever so daunting, to bring a once storied franchise that is the Los Angeles Lakers out of the large shadow and bad press that is Lavar Ball and back to the promise land that is the "Lake Show".

This will be a long and bumpy road for the Laker faithful. However I will leave you with the following.

1967-1969 Oakland Oaks
1997-1998 St. Louis Rams
2007-2008 Boston Celtics
2012-2013 Boston Red Soxs
2013-2014 Cleveland Cavaliers

Some of the best One-Season Turnarounds in sports history. Why not the 2021-2022 Los Angeles Lakers!??

To quote one of the greatest PFs of all time KG who said "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLLLLLLEEEEE."

On a serious note, It has come to my attention that I will not be able to make any trades until the end of the season. In the meantime please feel free to send me and prospective offers and I will try to get back to you as quick as I can. The rebuild starts now!

Best,

Ryan DeSmith :D
Just a heads up there is no lavar issues since you don’t have Lonzo.
New Orleans Pelicans

Starters: Monte Morris | Brandon Knight | Chandler Parsons | Anthony Davis | Nikola Vucevic

Alternatives:Joe Jackson | Roy Devyn Marble | Brice Johnson | Malcolm Brogdon | Cole Aldrich | Rajon Rondo | James Ennis

Reserves: Tyler Dorsey | Nicolas Brussino | Derrick Jones