League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

First Sim!

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

First Sim!

Post by Rizzo »

Welcome everyone to NCAA CSL! Myles, Matty and myself are happy to announce that our first sim of the league will be tomorrow (Thursday) around 3PM EST.

The new league file is posted and live. I would like EVERYONE to download the newest league file to avoid any problems with the first sim of the league. The league file can be found on our LEAGUE HOMEPAGE in the top-right corner. Unzip that into your Saves folder and open it up on your computer.

Also, I have updated the HTML. Check the homepage by going to your team's conference and then your team's page to make sure your coach is listed there. If I have missed anyone, please let me know and I'll add you in.

The first task is very simple. You have to select which recruiting magazines you would like to purchase to get some information on recruits based on what region they are in. This should take no longer than 2 minutes of your time to choose the magazines.

Start by clicking the two >> arrows in the top-right corner where it says "Buy Reports". Check the boxes of the reports you would like to buy - of course being mindful of your team budget listed on the same screen. Once you have decided which report(s) you would like, click the EXPORT >> button. Then go to THIS SIM THREAD and attach your .rep file that was created. Mine file is located in the following folders:

C: > Wolverine Studios > DDSCB2016 > Multiplayer > NCAA_CSL > ScoutReports###.rep (### is correlated to your team ID)

Best of luck to everyone and let's get this thing started!

EDIT: Apparently we cannot upload a .rep file as the forums do not accept files of that extension. The very simple work around to that is to zip your .rep file first (Right Click --> Send To --> Compressed Folder). Once it has been zipped, attach the new .zip file to your post in the sim thread and we should be good to go.
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

dweatherston11
General Manager

Re: First Sim!

Post by dweatherston11 »

Normally ok with computers but genuinely cant work out how to attach a file to my post, seems to be no option at all to do it?

Mattybriand
CEO

Re: First Sim!

Post by Mattybriand »

dweatherston11 wrote:Normally ok with computers but genuinely cant work out how to attach a file to my post, seems to be no option at all to do it?

Working on a solution now!

should be fixed soon
George DePaula|Damien Inglis|Draymond Green|Karl Anthony-Towns|Nikola Jokić