League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

CSL StatStuff: HTML Fun Facts

Moderator: andrei

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Re: CSL StatStuff: HTML Fun Facts

Post by andrei »

I'd say we should retire the whole Legend thing - it was originally proposed for Myles and Dylan. It was also supposed to override your title to CSL Legend. Since it doesn't do that anyway let it just retire and use dark blue. Long timers and active GMs already get their promotions...
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

I thought Jace was given that so that he could moderate the Rookie Forums when he was helping with the Rookie Department. I do agree that the Legend title was originally for D and M and doesn't serve its true purpose so its due for a removal.

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

We really complaining about titles? :roll:
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Rizzo wrote:We really complaining about titles? :roll:
My thoughts.
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

Sun Scorched
CSL Champ 2016

Post by Sun Scorched »

It was really just the contrast that made me laugh. In the spirit of burying old things, I'm completely excited for the next phase of the CSL. Both Andrei and Jon have done a fantastic job. Marcos will excel at the draft. I think we have an opportunity to build on some positive, cultural momentum. Less negativity, more consistency and, generally, just more fun.

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Yeah since Andrei took over after the previous two commishs just went missing without even trying to save the league, the csl improved a lot. We had a fair scouting and marcos' idea will make scouting even more interesting. In Marcos' case I'm also 100% sure we will have a fair scouting like we had since the first draft. It's true that we have an awesome period ahead of us.
It's good to know we have a fair Rookie head and one that cares and doesn't disappear midseason. Next season should be a fun one.
However, I'm pretty sure everybody knows what Andrei, jace, myles and dylan did for the league and everybody will be thankful, even without ranks.

With that said I think jace and I said everything we had to say and we might can keep going the playoffs now:).
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

OneNole wrote:
Rizzo wrote:We really complaining about titles? :roll:
My thoughts.

I love titles and think its important. Exciting to see GMs promoted throughout their time in CSL and its at least a little recognition for their contribution to the league and their teams. Thats why i posted a promotion every time :)
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

Sun Scorched
CSL Champ 2016

Post by Sun Scorched »

Dennis wrote:Yeah since Andrei took over after the previous two commishs just went missing without even trying to save the league, the csl improved a lot. We had a fair scouting and marcos' idea will make scouting even more interesting. In Marcos' case I'm also 100% sure we will have a fair scouting like we had since the first draft. It's true that we have an awesome period ahead of us.
It's good to know we have a fair Rookie head and one that cares and doesn't disappear midseason. Next season should be a fun one.
However, I'm pretty sure everybody knows what Andrei, jace, myles and dylan did for the league and everybody will be thankful, even without ranks.

With that said I think jace and I said everything we had to say and we might can keep going the playoffs now:).
I assume you're insinuating that I wasn't "fair" and that I "disappeared midseason"?

Just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly before I respond, as the various implications throughout are ambiguous.

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

I've listed marcos strengths.
Still I respect the work you did. You haven't had any helpers at some point but still tried to run the league and that's awesome. However, I think (and I'm not the only one) that the draft have gone different with better information available back then. But with no helpers around that might not have been possible.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

emplep7 wrote:I thought Jace was given that so that he could moderate the Rookie Forums when he was helping with the Rookie Department. I do agree that the Legend title was originally for D and M and doesn't serve its true purpose so its due for a removal.
My thoughts.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns