League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Breaking news: Dimitrios Agravanis verballed

8time
Senior Vice President

Re: Thunder close to trade? Breaking news: trade verbaled

Post by 8time »

Jestor wrote:If OKC had any smarts, they'd take the reputation hit and break the verbal. This may not be three 1sts for Justin Anderson bad, but it's in the same neighborhood
You're the master of trades right? I should definitely listen to you haha

lakeshowak7
CEO

Post by lakeshowak7 »

Geez I never read the inset article and only thought it was Dieng for the pick, but he gave up extra value too?!

Dieng is an all star after all :lol:

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

WillyJakkz wrote::lol: yeah was thinking didn't Dieng just get traded to MIA
Actually :lol: at the turnaround time MIA is trading him in...jeez. Dieng was the centerpiece of several talks with them when he was here, Sil finally gets him and (verbally) ships him out in a day or two?

Maybe 8time is trolling us?

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF D Bane
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

Jestor
Chairman of the Board

Post by Jestor »

8time wrote:
Jestor wrote:If OKC had any smarts, they'd take the reputation hit and break the verbal. This may not be three 1sts for Justin Anderson bad, but it's in the same neighborhood
Honestly, you should. I trade quite well; it's literally the aspect of GMing I'm best at, and how I've won a title in a DDS MP league. But even if you don't believe me, you literally have everyone else, including two guys who have won titles in this league without being gifted a Top 5 player at start, telling you not to do this.

Jestor
Chairman of the Board

Post by Jestor »

WillyJakkz wrote:
Actually :lol: at the turnaround time MIA is trading him in...jeez. Dieng was the centerpiece of several talks with them when he was here, Sil finally gets him and (verbally) ships him out in a day or two?

No, he isn't. He's also shopping a far better big in WCS to try and get a first in this draft

8time
Senior Vice President

Post by 8time »

Jestor wrote:
WillyJakkz wrote:

No, he isn't. He's also shopping a far better big in WCS to try and get a first in this draft
Shoot me a pm if interested.

8time
Senior Vice President

Post by 8time »

Truth is that wcs rumor was me trolling. I like Dieng, Stanley and WCS up front.

Dieng will back up Stanley and WCS.

Stanley = 32mpg
WCS = 32mpg
Dieng = 24-28mpg and even more when WCS fouls out or gets into foul trouble like he usually does.

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

Dieng and Johnson are a good combo. They can also be switched between PF/C depending on the opponent.

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

Jestor wrote:
8time wrote:
Honestly, you should. I trade quite well; it's literally the aspect of GMing I'm best at, and how I've won a title in a DDS MP league. But even if you don't believe me, you literally have everyone else, including two guys who have won titles in this league without being gifted a Top 5 player at start, telling you not to do this.

Your welcome!
Dallas Maverick GM

2024: San Antonio Spurs - Southwest Division Champion, GM of the Year, Coach of the Year
2025: San Antonio Spurs - Western Conference Champions

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Not a fan of this trade at all for OKC. A team that already really struggled with offensive efficiency just got even worse in that area.

Hope it works out for them, but this was an ill-advised move.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Yeah you definitely pulled the trigger too early on this trade. It isn't so much the value of the pick that concerns me- as long as SJJ is healthy, OKC will have a fighting chance at the playoffs- it's the return you got and the fit. Dieng is awful offensively. OKC is already very zone-able, but now you added a guy who has attempted more FGA than points scored over the course of his entire career. I like his defense, but you've already got WCS handling the defense and SJJ handling the boards. You really needed to get a good perimeter scorer or an upgrade at the point. I would've loved to see you package Rozier with the pick for something legit. Bottom line is you really needed to wait for a better offer on that pick.

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

In all fairness that 1st is in 2022, he has 2 seasons to improve and OkC has made a marked improvement this season. Stanley Johnson Jr injury has really hurt them and I haven't really checked on McDermott but I don't think he gets much burn or at least no article hype so apparently he's fallen in the rotation maybe? I don't know...

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF D Bane
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

8time
Senior Vice President

Post by 8time »

WillyJakkz wrote:In all fairness that 1st is in 2022, he has 2 seasons to improve and OkC has made a marked improvement this season. Stanley Johnson Jr injury has really hurt them and I haven't really checked on McDermott but I don't think he gets much burn or at least no article hype so apparently he's fallen in the rotation maybe? I don't know...
It is what it is. So far I've only had 2 full games with my team. 3rd game my best player went down
Now my best player is coming back in a week and I lost my 2nd best player for 50 days. Add to the fact that my strength of schedule has been the worst in the league so far and I'm still only 1 game out of 8th.

But you are right, two years is a long time away and my plan is to compete every single year.

Sun Scorched
CSL Champ 2016

Post by Sun Scorched »

Jestor wrote:
8time wrote:
Tim - NOP was the last open team available when we changed leagues. I wanted PHX, my home team, but if I (as an admin at the time) took on NOP the transition went perfectly. So while I admit having AD isn't a curse, anyone discounting any championship in this league is bullshit.

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

Sun Scorched wrote:Tim - NOP was the last open team available when we changed leagues. I wanted PHX, my home team, but if I (as an admin at the time) took on NOP the transition went perfectly. So while I admit having AD isn't a curse, anyone discounting any championship in this league is bullshit.
But you're not a good GM...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

8time
Senior Vice President

Re: Breaking news: Dimitrios Agravanis also part of deal?

Post by 8time »

Breaking news: Dimitrios Agravanis rumored to be part of deal

Latest news is Dimitrios Agravanis will be part of the Thunder/Heat deal which will be finalized next month. What do we know about this former first round pick?

Dimitrios Agravanis was drafted by the Grizzlies two years ago, and they as an organization have an eye for talent. He's only 22 years old and averaging 4.6ppg and 4.3rpg this season in limited minutes. His potential has not been fulfilled, so he still has plenty of room to grow. With the Thunder having a bunch of bigs already on the roster, Dimitrios Agravanis might be expandable.

The Miami Heat have invested in the young man and have even developed him. But if the Thunder were to trade McDermott away, they needed a young prospect back.

If any team is interested in the young prospect, the Thunder would be willing to expand their trade. Thunder aren't asking for a whole lot for him.
Pm if interested.

Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Post by Ocons »

/mute
Clown.Show.League

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Did you just PM everyone on the site about Agravanis?

Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Post by Ocons »

Myles wrote:Did you just PM everyone on the site about Agravanis?
I think it was just whoever was 'online' at the time. He can't contain himself.
Clown.Show.League

Mattybriand
CEO

Post by Mattybriand »

Myles wrote:Did you just PM everyone on the site about Agravanis?

Lmfao, I'm crying
George DePaula|Damien Inglis|Draymond Green|Karl Anthony-Towns|Nikola Jokić