League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

The Vertical "WOJ Bomb"

adrian_wojnarowski
General Manager

The Vertical "WOJ Bomb"

Post by adrian_wojnarowski »

PM me your Rumors.

FAKE OR REAL
I will try and only use reliable sources.

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Re: The Vertical "WOJ Bomb"

Post by Dennis »

:)
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

lakeshowak7
CEO

Post by lakeshowak7 »

What does Bostonhave to offer that wouldn't put SA in the same spot they are in now?

Check your sources Woj

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Wise decision. You only trade KD when there's no other way to build around him.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

I think he should have taken one of the win now offers
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

Is there a team that is not in deep discussions with Boston regarding any player :D
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

lakeshowak7 wrote:What does Bostonhave to offer that wouldn't put SA in the same spot they are in now?

Check your sources Woj
I think my offer was legit
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

Jestor
Chairman of the Board

Post by Jestor »

Smart decision. Learning from NLL mistakes.

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

Durant should never be dealt unless you are facing his free agency and legitimately don't think you will re-sign him or you just can't put the talent around him necessary. That isn't the case just yet so KD staying in SAS is a great decision.
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

The problem with the spurs is outside of durant, holiday, and kind of jones they dont have assets to improve. They dont have picks they can trade so theybare in a really tough situation to imorove in 3 years before durant gets to his decline age. If I could get a top 10 player and another starter for Durant I would do it quickly.
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

bt
CSL Champ 2020, 2023 & 2027

Post by bt »

OneNole wrote:The problem with the spurs is outside of durant, holiday, and kind of jones they dont have assets to improve. They dont have picks they can trade so theybare in a really tough situation to imorove in 3 years before durant gets to his decline age. If I could get a top 10 player and another starter for Durant I would do it quickly.
Pretty much this in that they just don't have any assets to improve. No point having a top 2-3 player if you're going to be a fringe playoff team his entire deal.

Any deal needs to be spot on though. I disagree that a top 10 player and another starter fixes anything but keeps them where they are. If Durant is dealt, it has to serve a plan.
sacramento kings

tremont waters | skylar mays | nigel johnson
matisse thybulle | justin james
robert franks | darius bazely | john butler
donta hall | xavier tillman | patrick williams
jon collins | jonathan isaac | norvel pelle | mfiondu kabengele

CSL CHAMPION Image 2020, 2023, 2027

Mattybriand
CEO

Post by Mattybriand »

If dealt I would expect it's to a team with a ton of young assets as kind of a trade off
George DePaula|Damien Inglis|Draymond Green|Karl Anthony-Towns|Nikola Jokić

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

I agree with just everything said here. I do feel stuck as I really only have 3 assets in Jones, Jrue, and KD. Outside of the two offers mentioned above, I did have opportunities to set up myself for a rebuild, but at this point with out dds yet I don't feel comfortable with a rebuild until I can really study the league through dds.

Plus I learned my lesson from when I gave a ring to Jestor in the NLL.
Dallas Maverick GM

2024: San Antonio Spurs - Southwest Division Champion, GM of the Year, Coach of the Year
2025: San Antonio Spurs - Western Conference Champions

Sun Scorched
CSL Champ 2016

Post by Sun Scorched »

wms02a wrote:I agree with just everything said here. I do feel stuck as I really only have 3 assets in Jones, Jrue, and KD. Outside of the two offers mentioned above, I did have opportunities to set up myself for a rebuild, but at this point with out dds yet I don't feel comfortable with a rebuild until I can really study the league through dds.

Ahhhhh - so Jestor has benefited from the "trade rape" he so often laments over here in the CSL..... interesting.

Jestor
Chairman of the Board

Post by Jestor »

Sun Scorched wrote:
wms02a wrote:I agree with just everything said here. I do feel stuck as I really only have 3 assets in Jones, Jrue, and KD. Outside of the two offers mentioned above, I did have opportunities to set up myself for a rebuild, but at this point with out dds yet I don't feel comfortable with a rebuild until I can really study the league through dds.

Ahhhhh - so Jestor has benefited from the "trade rape" he so often laments over here in the CSL..... interesting.
There's a key difference: I don't send out shitty offers that I myself would never accept - and that's what I was complaining about.

In this particular trade, I literally threw everything open for CP3 and told wms02a to tell me what he wanted. The Maric deal, which was another one hugely lopsided in my favor, it was Gary Chan making me that offer.

Sun Scorched
CSL Champ 2016

Post by Sun Scorched »

Jestor wrote:
Sun Scorched wrote:

There's a key difference: I don't send out shitty offers that I myself would never accept - and that's what I was complaining about.

In this particular trade, I literally threw everything open for CP3 and told wms02a to tell me what he wanted. The Maric deal, which was another one hugely lopsided in my favor, it was Gary Chan making me that offer.
Was just busting your chops - haha - just nice to know that you're actually human - like the rest of us - not just some trade bashing robot.

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

Jestor wrote:
Sun Scorched wrote:

Ya I never received a crappy offer from Jestor. I just didn't know the league or DDS and I made a stupid trade. I was living too much in RL and ended up with a front court of Dirk, Garnett, and Timmy... Would have been great in RL but in NLL it wasn't a great idea lol.
Dallas Maverick GM

2024: San Antonio Spurs - Southwest Division Champion, GM of the Year, Coach of the Year
2025: San Antonio Spurs - Western Conference Champions

RiotPunch
General Manager

Post by RiotPunch »

Cannot confirm or deny this report. 8-)
Kyle Lowry || Bradley Beal || Andrew Wiggins || Derrick Favors || Festus Ezeli
2018-19 Record: 40-42
2017-18 GM of the Year