League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Simons out in Cleveland?

drumr
Chairman of the Board

Simons out in Cleveland?

Post by drumr »

Sources: The Cleveland Cavaliers have moved on from the dynamic scoring of PG Anfernee Simon. A team official on the record anonymously confirmed he has been sent West for another former championship player. Other players could possible be included in the deal as recently traded players like Vernon Carey Jr. come off restrictions. More information to come...
Cleveland Cavaliers

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Re: Simons out in Cleveland?

Post by Flaming Homer »

That would make sense. I thought the fit of Simons and Langford is a bit iffy and a another vet helps the team around Porter hopefully more.

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

This can only be positive for the Cavs no matter who comes back in a deal.
Addition by subtraction here.

And if you work on Langford’s shot plus give him PG minutes and less shots overall (by upping drive / kick a lot) this team will be able to perform much better I’m sure.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

I am incredibly impressed with the return in this trade btw

drumr
Chairman of the Board

Post by drumr »

Marcos_Beck wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:40 pm This can only be positive for the Cavs no matter who comes back in a deal.
Addition by subtraction here.

And if you work on Langford’s shot plus give him PG minutes and less shots overall (by upping drive / kick a lot) this team will be able to perform much better I’m sure.
That's actually what I've been doing with him. He's probably one or two instructions away from the attacker tag and he's much better at PG and has been there for all my best wins this season. I love Simons and I think he's almost fixed too, but can't have 3 alphas unless they score from 3 complimentary places and they don't.
Cleveland Cavaliers