League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Player Instructions trade?

8time
Senior Vice President

Re: Player Instructions trade?

Post by 8time »

Rizzo wrote:
andrei wrote:Adam - if GMs do not understand how to use instructions - lets educate them? But not making this change because people don't know sounds a bit silly to me.
There have been multiple threads in emerald talk or discussion/help that have tried to educate people. I know that's where I've learned the most about instructions over the course of this league. Unfortunately I think there are a lot of GMs that don't even think about them. Not saying that that is a great reason to not allow trades of instructions but I really think it would end up benefiting the "1%" of the league much more than anyone else.
To be honest I had no idea what instructions were until earlier last season when Marcos recommend them to me, then I had to research and see what they were actually for. I think my first two seasons I didn't even use all 10 and just used them for the hell of it.

So yeah I agree a dedicated thread explaining instructions and what they can do to help improve your team and players would be cool.

Mattybriand
CEO

Re: Player Instructions trade?

Post by Mattybriand »

Rizzo wrote:
andrei wrote:Adam - if GMs do not understand how to use instructions - lets educate them? But not making this change because people don't know sounds a bit silly to me.
There have been multiple threads in emerald talk or discussion/help that have tried to educate people. I know that's where I've learned the most about instructions over the course of this league. Unfortunately I think there are a lot of GMs that don't even think about them. Not saying that that is a great reason to not allow trades of instructions but I really think it would end up benefiting the "1%" of the league much more than anyone else.
ATTENTION GM's

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE REACH OUT TO ANOTHER GM WHO DOES....

If you don't understand you are handicapping your self..... last two champions were admins we need to take that title back!!!
George DePaula|Damien Inglis|Draymond Green|Karl Anthony-Towns|Nikola Jokić