League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Houston Rockets Trade Block

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: Houston Rockets Trade Block

Post by KW »

BizGilwalker wrote:ahead of free agency, Dimitrios Agravanis can be had. Anybody who wants him can take him. Eric Moreland and Abdel Nader can be had for 2nd rounders that aren't complete trash. Joseph Young and Isaiah Thomas can be had for a late 1st/very early 2nd rounder. Bogdan Bogdanovic can be had for a suitable 1st rounder. A package deal with these pieces could be more favorable to both of us, as I value the opening of a roster spot as an additional asset.
Also Terrence Jones S&T can be on the table

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

bump following DET/SAS and LAC trades

I.Smith/G.Payton II [R]/W.Baldwin IV
K.Thompson/T.Daniels/J.Young
Z.LaVine/V.Spanoulis[R]
T.Jones[FA]/A.Nader
K.Porzingis/Miles.Plumlee

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

May be a bit slow responding to trade offers but I will have game access roughly once every 24 hours and will continue to field offers for anyone here. I believe it's worth it to field offers for Porzingis, LaVine, Terrence Jones S&T, and Klay Thompson as well, so fire away, let's talk! Keep in mind any trade with those pieces will need nice young rebuilding pieces so offer accordingly.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Curious to see what I can get for Kristaps Porzingis. Probably isn't being moved, since he's a potential top 10 player and real life unicorn once he's developed, but if I like what I get, it could happen.

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

Porzingis - to me - is one of the most overrated players in the NBA today. I know this has nothing to do with the CSL, but just thought I would share my [probably unpopular] views on him. :twisted:
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

lol

bump

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Might have something in the works for a Terrence Jones at Day 30, could potentially include Joseph Young, and Abdel Nader as well. These guys are all good defenders and deserve a spot on a playoff team. Jones in particular. Looking for young players and picks. Get offers in soon, do not wait until Day 30 to contact because they will probably be gone!

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Updated.

Nothing is imminent for Terrence Jones, Young, or Nader yet, but they are still readily available.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Updated.

Terrence Jones has been verbaled, along with some of my less valuable 2nd rounders.

I have held some very preliminary talks around Klay Thompson. Nothing is anywhere near imminent, but I will make him available for a rebuilding package. I value quality over quantity when it comes to star players like Klay, so please don't come to me offering 5 players that won't crack a playoff team's rotation. High picks and young studs are what I'm after.

As always, Joseph Young, Abdel Nader, Miles Plumlee, Vasilje Micic, and Rudy Gobert are readily available, as are any 2nd rounders. Vassilis Spanoulis, Brannen Greene, and Troy Daniels are also bona fide zone busters, but I value them higher and am not actively looking to deal them.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Another bump:

- one of Ish Smith/Gary Payton Jr could be on the move. Both are great young point guards on rookie contracts, so they're not going cheap.

- currently talking with a few different teams about Abdel Nader- a cheap young defender with a good inside game. Seems like a better than 50/50 chance he is moved by day 60.

- talks haven't progressed on the Klay Thompson front. I'm not actively looking to trade him, but will listen to everything that nets me a core piece for the future.

- Also Joseph Young (3&D), Vasilje Micic (pass-first PG), and Rudy Gobert (shot blocker) have been discussed recently in small deals. Nothing imminent, but they could be moved as part of other deals.

- Miles Plumlee (offensive rebounding god on a $13M expiring contract) is readily available.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

bump

Abdel Nader has been traded as part of the Terrence Jones trade. Everything else from the last post still applies.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

updated after the massive blockbuster with NY

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

I have already received interest in OJ Mayo. He isn't trade eligible until mid Jan, but he is readily available. He will be traded to the highest bidder on the day he becomes trade eligible.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

bump. had an interesting day of offers come in. Offer up for some nice players- Klay Thompson, Ish Smith, Vassilis Spanoulis, Miles Plumlee, and OJ Mayo have all been discussed. Nothing imminent, but there is a chance one or several of these players are moved on Day 60 (or Day 80ish in Mayo's case).

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Bump.

Seems increasingly likely that a Klay Thompson trade could happen sometime before the deadline. Nothing imminent but that is the direction I may want to go. Best shooter in the CSL that will be at the top of his game for another 2 years and still incredible till well past that, but I want younger players or picks that will fit my timeline better. Get offers in. He could be gone quickly if I get something I like.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

In addition to Klay Thompson, I have also been in exploratory talks about Kristaps Porzingis and I want to see what's out there. Porzingis has true franchise player potential and WILL NOT GO CHEAP. It is far from a sure thing that I trade him since he's exactly what you hope to get at the top of a draft. But an offer of a package of high draft picks and/or good young players would be considered. I have received one, so I'm putting him on the block for the rest of the league to get offers in. Let's see what happens!

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: Houston Rockets Trade Block - Updated

Post by KW »

changed up my block a bit. KP is no longer on the block- just doesn't make sense to trade him at this point.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

updated following the abrupt end of the Spanoulis era

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

All these trades make me want to do my own. Klay Thompson is on the block for a good pick, young prospect, or a combination of both.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Updated after recent trades. Klay Thompson is still available, along with others for a young stud or a nice pick.