League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

PHX Suns Block

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Re: PHX Suns Block

Post by GreenBear »

Bump after our day 30 trade.

Have had some inquiries on Bledsoe's availability. Yes, he's still available, but I'll patiently wait for quality offers. I get back to just about all offers, but all I ask is that if you're coming to me, please make an initial offer. Even if it has players/picks/whatever that don't interest me, it'll let me know if we're at least close on value and thus worth pursuing/discussing further versus politely declining.

Okaro, Taylor and MKG will only be traded in a package for a select upgrade. Everyone else (picks, youth, vets, etc.) are available. Primarily looking for a 2-way wing right now (with the current construction of our roster), but I'm certainly open to other offers (i.e. if it includes an upgrade at a starting spot). Pitch away.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Open to making a big splash. Feel free to reach out with ideas.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Mini update. Looking to move Grant on the cheap (like a 2nd rounder). Hit me up if he interests you.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Last call on Sanders for a team looking to add a post player that rebounds, blocks shots and plays defense for a playoff run.

Also, offering grant up for free to any team that wants a decent backup/ reserve pg for free. He's also expiring, so he won't eat up any future cap.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Updated

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

TB updated. I'd like to change my team up a bit this offseason (we've had the same core for a few years now). I'm open to creative ideas and not opposed to rebuilding.

We're open for business and everyone is available, so feel free to get your offers in. I'm in a good mood :)

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Just figured I should be more specific here: I'm likely to go the makeshift rebuilding route for entertainment purposes to keep things fresh. So young guys and picks have been getting the most interest from me. So whether you're looking for several stars (I'm very open to packages) to launch your team into being a contender, or just that last role player to get you over that hump, feel free to reach out.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Updated

I have guys available at every position at various skill levels. Let me know if anyone interests you.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Updated. I'm getting some bites on a couple players. Want to see what's out there before I enter trade talks too deeply, so if you're interested, make sure to let me know. Everyone listed is available. Feel free to send a feeler. Cheers.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

I should clarify that I'm mainly looking for picks due to my substantial depth (trying to open up minutes). I'm always open to creative offers though.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

I've gotten a few inquiries on Rubio very recently with some intriguing offers. If you're interested, feel free to let it be known before he's gone. Never hurts to reach out.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Updated for first time this off-season.

Open to ideas/offers. I don't have anything specific I'm looking to target, but I'll know a good offer when I see it. Only player completely off the table at the moment is Mitchell (I want to see what I have in Mitchell first before doing anything with him).

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Alright, after taking a week to collect my thoughts, I'm ready to start my offseason and open up the trade block.

After 2 disappointing post-seasons in a row (despite rolling in the regular season), it's clear that our team is missing a key element. I'm strongly considering shopping some of my veterans, so feel free to hit me up if interested.

Also, my 1st round pick in the upcoming draft is available for anyone looking to snag a late 1st rounder.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Considering moving forward on an Okaro offer. Get in your offers if interested.

Edit: Also looking to move pick #29 for a future pick.

drumr
Chairman of the Board

Post by drumr »

I've been trying to get this guy for years. I've offered everything from stars to lotto picks and now that I finally gave up and made another move there he goes. I'm actually sad right now lololol.
Cleveland Cavaliers

TheTwoWallaces
CEO

Post by TheTwoWallaces »

drumr wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:15 am I've been trying to get this guy for years. I've offered everything from stars to lotto picks and now that I finally gave up and made another move there he goes. I'm actually sad right now lololol.
I think you made a good trade 🥴
DETROIT BASKETBALL

Krejci | Melton | Campazzo
Porter | Notice | King
Johnson | Kispert
McDaniels | Martin | Petrusev
Wiseman | Stewart

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

drumr wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:15 am I've been trying to get this guy for years. I've offered everything from stars to lotto picks and now that I finally gave up and made another move there he goes. I'm actually sad right now lololol.
I don't think what Doug says means he actually traded him, just that he's open to making a deal if the right one came around.
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Rizzo wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:03 am
I don't think what Doug says means he actually traded him, just that he's open to making a deal if the right one came around.
Yes and no. He is not gone, but I am in serious talks. I'm simply doing my due diligence before discussing details to make sure there's not some great offer out there that I potentially missed out on.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Updated

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Miss out on your point guard in FA? Need a solid starter or quality back up? Hit me up.

With the impending arrival of Shaq Harrison, I can move one of my other PGs: TJ McConnell, Ish Smith, or Isaiah Whitehead.