League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

OKC Thunder block

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Re: OKC Thunder block

Post by WillyJakkz »

This is crazy funny. Saw other guys names posting in his trade block thread thought he was doing some major trade then see an all out assault going on, full metal jackets, body armor and all LOL

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

lakeshowak7
CEO

Post by lakeshowak7 »

Dude's been butchering the English language all day, and babbling about IQ. It's like - how about you go back to the grade level correlated to where you drafted Bembry and start over?

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

:Insert Michael Jackson popcorn .gif here:
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

blackice
Chairman of the Board

Post by blackice »

Damn.
Ball is Life.

RiotPunch
General Manager

Post by RiotPunch »

Kyle Lowry || Bradley Beal || Andrew Wiggins || Derrick Favors || Festus Ezeli
2018-19 Record: 40-42
2017-18 GM of the Year

8timechamp
Senior Vice President

Post by 8timechamp »

lakeshowak7 wrote:Dude's been butchering the English language all day, and babbling about IQ. It's like - how about you go back to the grade level correlated to where you drafted Bembry and start over?
That's all you got? Didn't know I was being graded on my spelling professor. Thought you had better comebacks then that..

How did Lillard, Klay, Knight, Vucevic, Cousins work out for you when you were promising people playoffs last year professor? Or when you were bitching and crying about everything?

Bitches bitch, real men deal with the consequences.

lakeshowak7
CEO

Post by lakeshowak7 »

8timechamp wrote:
lakeshowak7 wrote:Dude's been butchering the English language all day, and babbling about IQ. It's like - how about you go back to the grade level correlated to where you drafted Bembry and start over?
That's all you got? Didn't know I was being graded on my spelling professor. Thought you had better comebacks then that..

How did Lillard, Klay, Knight, Vucevic, Cousins work out for you when you were promising people playoffs last year professor? Or when you were bitching and crying about everything?

What did I bitch about? You make stuff up and reach to have an argument, that's when you know you've thrown in the white towel. I think you live in an alternative universe where somehow Noah Vonleh is the next Prime Tim Duncan, Saunders is the next Kobe, and you've somehow done a "good job."

8timechamp
Senior Vice President

Post by 8timechamp »

lakeshowak7 wrote:
8timechamp wrote:

What did I bitch about? You make stuff up and reach to have an argument, that's when you know you've thrown in the white towel. I think you live in an alternative universe where somehow Noah Vonleh is the next Prime Tim Duncan, Saunders is the next Kobe, and you've somehow done a "good job."
You bitch about everything that doesn't go your way. Lol it's not a secret.

And yes I'm glad you agree I've done a good job rebuilding my team so far. That's the smartest thing you said all day.

lakeshowak7
CEO

Post by lakeshowak7 »

This got boring when this kid decided to make stuff up to "trash talk" Dennis and I.

8timechamp
Senior Vice President

Post by 8timechamp »

lakeshowak7 wrote:This got boring when this kid decided to make stuff up to "trash talk" Dennis and I.

Damn it's sad you went through all that trouble to make a meme about me. You must have no life.

Btw you guys came into my thread starting shit thinking I'm gonna laugh it off. All I'm laughing at is your poor attempt of humor.

8timechamp
Senior Vice President

Post by 8timechamp »

lakeshowak7 wrote:This got boring when this kid decided to make stuff up to "trash talk" Dennis and I.

I thought you guys hated each other now sucking each other off.
You do you bro

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Locked.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028