League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Thunder Trade Block

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Thunder Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE There are two teams I’m in deep talks with for Barrett right now. Don’t miss out on a 24 year old top 20 player in the league who can score super efficiently from all three levels and play great defense.

Looking for picks or an equally great starting SG.

We’re putting RJ Barrett on the trade block to see what’s out there.

He’s a 24 year old alpha scorer and defender who has top notch shooting ratings from all over. Interested in picks, but also looking for an upgrade at guard or potentially PF.

Am also open to moving Bagley in the right deal.

PM if you’re interested.
ROSTER

Top Tier
RJ Barrett - Only 23 years old and one of the best scorers and defenders in the league. He's a RFA, but it would take a massive deal for me to even think about moving him. **RFA
Marvin Bagley - I love Bag's as I've been after him for a long time. He isn't scoring a ton in our system, but he's perfect for what we need. Would consider moving in the right deal.
Quinndary Weatherspoon - Probably one of my favorite players outside of Kaiser Gates. He's a phenomenal defender and an excellent shooter. He's the perfect low-usage player for this team next to RJ who has also been under-utilized at this point of his career. Have no plans on moving him unless its a great deal. **RFA
Immanuel Quickley - our top pick this year and we have big plans for him as our starting PG. Got the all-mighty +10 boosts which will hopefully turn him into a more efficient De'Aaron Fox.

Mid Tier
Theo Maledon - I would say he's between the top and mid for me as he was the 12th overall pick last year and is starting PG material. He's good to great all around with solid shooting potentials and still will get a lot of burn on the team.
Jalen Brunson - Not sure what we're doing to Jalen, but we are open to bringing him back or going through a S&T.
Deyonta Davis - a no-nonsense PF who scores and rebounds at a very good clip. Only 25 years old and on a good contract.
Brandon Clarke - Another non-nonsense big man who can rebound very well and score efficiently. Similar to Davis, but more efficient.
Phil Booth - a solid all around player who can score from all three levels and play solid defense. **RFA
Kevin Knox - If you need an offensive alpha, Knox is your man. Only 26 years old and on a good contract, Knox will light up the scoreboard and contribute solid defense.
Max Strus - I actually like Strus a lot as he has great defensive potential and is a slasher. He can do a bit of everything well.

Bottom Tier
Gabriel Deck - Solid player with all around potential, but probably won't see much time on our team.
Vincent Poirier - A depth big man who can rebound at a good clip and score efficiently.
Josh Sharma - I do like me some Sharms. He's a one-trick pony on the offensive glass but he's the best in the league at it.

We are open to making any deals as we are looking to compete now. PM me with interest.

emplep7

Re: Thunder Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

Wiseman is getting a lot of interest right now and I’m leaning towards moving him. If anyone is interested in the young C, PM me.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: Wiseman, Barrett, Weatherspoon, Brunson, and Davis have had the most discussion so far with Wiseman in the most advanced talks. We are looking to make the playoffs this season, so we are open to moving our younger players to do so.

PM me if you have interest in any of our players as we plan to make some big trades.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE Wiseman has been traded and have been in talks with a couple teams around Weatherspoon. Looking to keep Barrett, but still open to trading everyone else to get a playoff roster built in OKC.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE We have one offer for PF Brandon Clarke right now, but we are looking to move one of Deyonta Davis or Brandon Clarke (RFA).

Also looking to move Jo Lual-Acuil for free (he has a TO next year)

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE Looking to make some deadline deals with players like Brunson, Knox, Davis, Maledon, and Booth all receiving various levels of interest. Looking for a big man and potentially a PG, but willing to add picks for the right players.

Any other players are available too (outside of RJ and Quickley), but PM me if you have interest.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE Deyonta Davis, Brandon Clarke, Phil Booth (S&T), Quinndary Weatherspoon (S&T - hard), Kevin Knox, and Theo Maledon, and pick 26 are all involved in talks one way or another.

Looking for a PF/C, PG/SG, and picks in most deals, but am open to anything.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE If you need to consolidate players, I have Kevin Knox’s smoothing to trade to a team looking to open up roster space to play in free agency.

Also can move Deyonta Davis and Theo Maledon for an upgrade at PF/C.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATEWe have been playing like dog dukey so we are looking to make some big moves. Highlighting the following players but am open to all deals right now.

Quinndary Weatherspoon - he’s been on fire this year averaging more points than any other year, shooting super efficient, and playing great defense. Only 24 years old and locked up for several years. Open to deals.

Kevin Knox - lights out scorer but also an expiring contract that can be moved in a deal.

All others
All picks

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATEWe’re putting RJ Barrett on the trade block to see what’s out there.

He’s a 24 year old alpha scorer and defender who has top notch shooting ratings from all over. Interested in picks, but also looking for an upgrade at guard or potentially PF.

Am also open to moving Bagley in the right deal.

PM if you’re interested.

emplep7

Re: Thunder Trade Block - RJ Barrett

Post by emplep7 »

There are two teams I’m in deep talks with for Barrett right now. Don’t miss out on a 24 year old top 20 player in the league who can score super efficiently from all three levels and play great defense.

Looking for picks or an equally great starting SG.