League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

WSH - PHX

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

WSH - PHX

Post by hardenwithnod »

Washington

SENDS
Alen Smailagic $14,861,352
Kelan Martin $1,444,607
#29 Pick (Bones Hyland) $948,751
Wizards 32 1st
Total $$$ Sent: $17,254,710

Phoenix

SENDS
Jayson Tatum $18,154,500
Total $$$ Sent: $18,154,500

Does this trade line up with the consecutive picks rule? Yes
Does this trade put anyone over the roster limit of 15? If so, provide the link to roster move(s). No
Is this trade within the financial restrictions of each team involved? Yes
Have any of the players listed above been with the receiving team(s) within a full season cycle? No
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Re: WSH - PHX

Post by hardenwithnod »

We accept, big deal here as we are looking to take the next step in becoming a playoff contending team, and we feel a guy like Tatum is exactly what we need.

Sucks to give up Snaimagic, as he’s so young and has shown he is a capable all star talent already, but I’m tired of losing, and this is the year we begin to go for it. Good luck and nice dealing!
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

thecoolestjedi
General Manager

Post by thecoolestjedi »

Appreciate it Wizards, Suns accept. Weird to do this, I was pretty content to keep Tatum and just keep the boat as usual but that’s delusional, I don’t think this team has a path forward with Tatum at its head and if it does, it deserves a more competent GM to do that. So he is gone, I feel this team with the cast isn’t going to do much, so I’d rather invest in Cunningham going forward. I still have pieces to trade so talk to me( lol) but this was the first huge domino to fall. This isn’t the most amazing haul for Tatum but it’s the one I liked the most and really the only serious offer in my eyes I got for the guy, Smalgic will be a big help here and should just need a partner in crime to slide in here nicely. And Martin and the 1st next hear will go a long way to providing bouts of quality here. long story short, should've kept the team i inherited in 19 but i was foolish and wanted to say i built the team. the Tatum trade originally was a mistake and now its time to rebuild this team in a new image.
Phoenix Suns GM
Season recap: 2030-31: 36-46

"Fall Seven Times, Get Up Eight"

The Simmer
The Simmer Supreme

Post by The Simmer »

APPROVED