League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

WSH/ATL

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

WSH/ATL

Post by hardenwithnod »

Washington

SENDS
#6 Pick (Keegan Murray) $2,827,610
Total $$$ Sent: $2,827,610

Atlanta

SENDS
Asbjorn Midtgaard $2,457,404
#15 Pick (Gradey Dick) $0
#45 pick (Keyonte George) $0
ATL 34 1st
Total $$$ Sent: $2,457,404

Does this trade line up with the consecutive picks rule? Yes
Does this trade put anyone over the roster limit of 15? If so, provide the link to roster move(s). No
Is this trade within the financial restrictions of each team involved? Yes
Have any of the players listed above been with the receiving team(s) within a full season cycle? No
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Re: WSH/ATL

Post by Flaming Homer »

Atlanta accepts.

We pay a steep price here but I really liked 4 players from this draft above others. After not getting a deal done to be able to draft Suggs or Kofi (Wemby was not worth trying haha), Murray was the fourth and it was not easy to trade in to 6.

But I think and hope Murray is exactly the fit I was looking for besides Okoro and Naji. Sending out Midtgaard hurts, and that Dick was still available at #15 was a bit surprising but still worth an upgrade. The 34 1st will come down to my GM skills. If it ends up lottery, I don't deserve an better.

Good dealing Gary. May be our first deal in this league?

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

We accept, as my main targets were all gone by pick 6, so we decided to move down and get some extra assets back in return. I’ve been a fan of Midtgaard for a long time, and I’m glad we are finally able to land this giant.

We are also very happy with Dick landing at pick 15, and that future ATL 1st should be a mid to late 1st that can help us down the road. George will be our little project as a 3rd string PG for now. Nice dealing, Andre!
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

The Simmer
The Simmer Supreme

Post by The Simmer »

APPROVED