League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Slow Start Not Bothering Hezonja

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
Dylan
Senior Vice President

Slow Start Not Bothering Hezonja

Post by Dylan »

Despite an unusually slow start to the season, Clippers star Mario Hezonja's confidence isn't wavering. After only a 1-4 start to the season and only scoring only 12.2 points per game in the team's first five games, Hezonja isn't panicking. In fact, he's even more confident, as expressed in a post game interview after the team's 106-105 win against Utah.

"Worried? No, not worried," Hezonja said. "I don't get worried, I know I'm good. I don't have bad games, bad games have me. Mario Hezonja doesn't struggle. I'm insulted you'd even suggest otherwise. Any time we have the best player on the court, we have a chance to win. And I'm always on the court, so we always have a chance to win."

Hezonja continued to grow more and more enraged before abruptly ending the interview. The rest of the Clippers refused to comment on the outburst.

With early struggles, the Clippers have been led by 26-year-old guard Rawle Alkins, who put up 16.4 points, 3.2 rebounds and 3.4 assists in the team's first five games. Still, Alkins is expected to continue to come off the bench with Hezonja keeping his spot in the starting lineup. The Clippers like Alkins' spark plug impact off the bench, and believe Hezonja will get going as the season goes on.

Ramcus
CEO

Re: Slow Start Not Bothering Hezonja

Post by Ramcus »

It seems like Zlatan Ibrahimovic has had an influence on Hezonja
Stay Me7o Image
NOLA 2022-2030: 292-364
BRK 2030-2031: Interim GM/Coach | CSL Champion
LAC 2031-present