League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

For Whom the Bell Tolls

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
blackice
Chairman of the Board

For Whom the Bell Tolls

Post by blackice »

Jordan Bell is one of the only remaining Raptors from a previous regime, and for good reason

After an impressive season, Jordan Bell put up 7/8/4 w/ 1 blk & 0.8 stls on 44 FG%. He started 82 games and made his mark on the league and this team. After an impressive training camp Bell projects to be one of the more interesting big men in the league. He will be coming off the bench behind MKG and provides a nice boost to the second unit. His passing skill allows us to place him in the high post and he'll be a passing hub for this team. Given his incredible vision and above average handles he could challenge Simmons for the best passing big in the league. He is also a very solid man defense with decent steals and shotblocking ability though that isn't his specialty. Nerlens Noel and Jordan Bell give our bench an interesting flavour.

Some highlights in terms of his ratings include: 72 PAS/55 HND/76 ORB/75 DRB/80 DEF/82 IQ.
Ball is Life.

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls

Post by Myles »

I wonder if, in DDS, he'd be better off playing with the best scorers on the floor as well. Increase his tendency to pass and decrease his tendency to shoot the ball as he'll be playing with other guys who will be looking for their shot. I think Bell would be an excellent fit next to Okafor for that reason.

He's certainly a unique young big!

blackice
Chairman of the Board

Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls

Post by blackice »

Myles wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:24 pm I wonder if, in DDS, he'd be better off playing with the best scorers on the floor as well. Increase his tendency to pass and decrease his tendency to shoot the ball as he'll be playing with other guys who will be looking for their shot. I think Bell would be an excellent fit next to Okafor for that reason.

He's certainly a unique young big!
We'll experiment with lineups and probably stagger Bell's minutes with Okafor/Joseph and have him serve in a complimentary role.
Ball is Life.