League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

2023 End of Season Awards - RESULTS

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Re: 2023 End of Season Awards - RESULTS

Post by Stockton12 »

Lo got some votes ( 20 ) for most improved isnt his name Moado lo ..not Maedo Lo

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

GreenBear wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:28 pm - 6th man: Another category I struggle with. I don't really see Klay or Smith as 6th men, but I guess they are by definition. Also love that Denver has two 6th men in the top four of this voting haha. On one hand, that shows you the phenomenal second unit they have (Young especially gave us fits in the playoffs). On the other hand, I'm not sure how that's possible since there can only be one 6th man per team haha.
Clippers (in the NBA) this year had two Top 3 finishers in Lou Will and Montrezl Harrell lol

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Austin Rivers not getting any votes for 6th man of the year is a travesty.
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Cleasby wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:59 pm Andy thoroughly deserved the awards so congrats.

How on earth ball did not take dpoy amazes me. Apart from that I can't argue with any of the other selections.
Lonzo Ball played in 43 games. How on Earth did he get any votes for DPOY? To quote Zach Lowe when he didn't vote for Joel Embiid as the 2017 Rookie of the Year (when he played in 31 incredible games for the Sixers): "I'm sorry that one of the baseline requirements for being a productive NBA player is playing in NBA games."

blackice
Chairman of the Board

Post by blackice »

Congrats to all winners and everyone who voted as well.
Ball is Life.