League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

We Ain’t no Jokic

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Re: We Ain’t no Jokic

Post by WillyJakkz »

Andrewu91 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:25 pm
WillyJakkz wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:48 pm
PHX cut and traded Eric Soe he Bled/ OKC's GM's leaving soon that franchise is dead/
He won one title so we say that's ok/ But it's getting melted down cause it's made out of Klay//

#micdrop
Paul George made the Magic// without him they've turned Tragic. Can't stop the facts, 4 of 7yrs they have hit the lottery// not in a good way, Willy should turn the team over to someone who really knows how to play//
*picks mic back up

Aaron took a Holiday instead of Training Camp he busted/ Seeing ugly ass Stanley on the banner makes me disgusted/ Now the "Draft Boo Boo Guru" who's draft picks have been doo-doo/ Lucked into Ben Simmons but the Heat are still poo poo//

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF D Bane
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

WillyJakkz wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:28 am
WillyJakkz wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:48 pm
PHX cut and traded Eric Soe he Bled/ OKC's GM's leaving soon that franchise is dead/
He won one title so we say that's ok/ But it's getting melted down cause it's made out of Klay//

#micdrop
Paul George made the Magic// without him they've turned Tragic. Can't stop the facts, 4 of 7yrs they have hit the lottery// not in a good way, Willy should turn the team over to someone who really knows how to play//
*picks mic back up

Aaron took a Holiday instead of Training Camp he busted/ Seeing ugly ass Stanley on the banner makes me disgusted/ Now the "Draft Boo Boo Guru" who's draft picks have been doo-doo/ Lucked into Ben Simmons but the Heat are still poo poo//
* You should put mic back down*

Aaron Holiday would have been perfect for you, until you offered Holiday/MKG/first for Chriss and two number 2's. . No where to go, nothing to show, hoping Embiid blows up to put you back on the map, but truth is, your team is 7th seed crap.
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Silogical wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:24 am
Andrewu91 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:17 am*drops mic*
Ruthless :lol: Its true Willy was never into team building he just brought in players he liked. With PG it worked because he can carry any team to the playoffs. Drummond/Embiid/Wiggins wont carry any team to the playoffs. Ill still be rooting for him and all my other southeast teams.
He's my buddy. We are just having some fun. Haha

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

WillyJakkz wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:28 am Lucked into Ben Simmons but the Heat are still poo poo//
Looks like Nov 21st will be Simmons rest day. We'll see how poo poo my team is. :ugeek:

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Andrewu91 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:47 am

*picks mic back up

Aaron Holiday would have been perfect for you, until you offered Holiday/MKG/first for Chriss and two number 2's. . No where to go, nothing to show, hoping Embiid blows up to put you back on the map, but truth is, your team is 7th seed crap.
Haha good one bro bro!

ORLANDO
MAGIC:

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Silogical wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:53 am
WillyJakkz wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:28 am Lucked into Ben Simmons but the Heat are still poo poo//
Looks like Nov 21st will be Simmons rest day. We'll see how poo poo my team is. :ugeek:
Ironic...isn't Simmons a mattress company. We were gonna put him to bed.

ORLANDO
MAGIC:

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

WillyJakkz wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:06 am
Andrewu91 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:47 am

*picks mic back up

Haha good one bro bro!
I'll be ready for round two 8-)