League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

The Brian Schmitz Report: Andre "The Giant" Set To Return

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Re: The Brian Schmitz Report: Andre "The Giant" Set To Return

Post by GreenBear »

WillyJakkz wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:59 pm
"Didn't answer myles or my question"... what are you a cop? And if not you
actually quoted the answer which will be elaborated in forthcoming article.

Once equals "consistently"? Ok...
It's twice now actually.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

And no, I asked because it's a very unorthodox move that you're clearly doing on purpose (at first I thought you just messed up your DC but that's definitely not the case). And given that a fully healthy Embiid/Drummond coming off the bench to replace each other is light years better than your alternative option of having another center on your roster coming off the bench to replace them, I asked the question why.

And 'Embiid LAL revenge' game means you need to inactivate Drummond? I didn't/don't follow.

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

GreenBear wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:06 pm
WillyJakkz wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:59 pm
"Didn't answer myles or my question"... what are you a cop? And if not you
actually quoted the answer which will be elaborated in forthcoming article.

Once equals "consistently"? Ok...
It's twice now actually.
Embiid was never taken off inactive list this is the first time they've switched.
GreenBear wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:13 pm And no, I asked because it's a very unorthodox move that you're clearly doing on purpose (at first I thought you just messed up your DC but that's definitely not the case). And given that a fully healthy Embiid/Drummond coming off the bench to replace each other is light years better than your alternative option of having another center on your roster coming off the bench to replace them, I asked the question why.

And 'Embiid LAL revenge' game means you need to inactivate Drummond? I didn't/don't follow.
LAL is the team that hurt Embiid

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton |
PF W Kessler | C M Williams

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

But Embiid became healthy at the same time as Drummond. So both became healthy, and then you activated Drummond while leaving Embiid inactive. Now you're Activating Embiid and inactivating Drummond. Unless you're saying the first one was an accident, this is twice that you're purposely having one be a healthy scratch.

You've answered the "why" for "why Embiid was activated?" Thanks btw, I didn't realize he got injured against the Lakers. But you haven't answered the "why" for "why have one of them be a healthy scratch instead of using one off the bench?" No, I'm not a cop (...or am I :) ). I was/am just genuinely curious because, like I said, it's an unorthodox move. It looks like you're avoiding that question for some reason, which is okay I guess. But I don't think it's a crazy question for me to ask. The Wiggins move to PG was unorthodox as well, but you gave your logic behind that move.

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Well I was wanting to write an article about it all (still am) didn't think it was this huge but you and myles slapped the cuffs on me and threw me in the interrogation room. I think my team will take a knee in protest a la Colin Kapernick :)

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton |
PF W Kessler | C M Williams

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Whoa whoa I just pulled you over, Doug was the one who put the cuffs on and threw you in interrogation. Don’t put this all on me

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

I think Embiid and Andre would play well together. If they play 32 min/game they would play together for 16 minutes. Philly is trending down, that opens the door for orlando to make a playoff push. All this non sense, benching a bigman and wiggins at PG is going to cost him his chance.

bt
CSL Champ 2020, 2023 & 2027

Post by bt »

You're a weird cat Willy. Unleash these two together FFS.
sacramento kings

tremont waters | skylar mays | nigel johnson
matisse thybulle | justin james
robert franks | darius bazely | john butler
donta hall | xavier tillman | patrick williams
jon collins | jonathan isaac | norvel pelle | mfiondu kabengele

CSL CHAMPION Image 2020, 2023, 2027