League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Knicks dig Into the free agency Pool

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Post by Stockton12 »

New York has recently dug into the free agency pool in an attempt to find some talent , thou there isnt much at this stage the knicks took a punt on signing vetran Marc Gasol a few sims ago and slotted him at the starting spot and he is also mentoring the Young Ivan Rabb who could be the future of their team.

Recently thou the Knicks signed another vetran in Monta Ellis in hope he can pin down the starting shooting guard spot which has been a weak area for the knicks as Hillard and Barton both have shown the cant provide consistant play at that spot . Ellis will also give the knicks much needed firepower and will get his chance to start.

Young player Alpha Kaba also signed with the knicks , he is an interesting talent that recently played with detroit last year thou he lacks disapline he will fight for the backup center spot with Ante Zizic who recently has been verballed in a trade to another team .

also verballed are Darrun Hilliard , RJ hunter and Will Barton

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Re: Knicks dig Into the free agency Pool

Post by Myles »

Man, Ellis was so good with me when he was on the Mavs. Obviously he's fallen off a lot since then, but those were the days.

Kaba is a good backup big, I almost signed him instead of Amida Brimah recently. He deserves more PT than what he got in Detroit

Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Post by Stockton12 »

Myles wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:22 am Man, Ellis was so good with me when he was on the Mavs. Obviously he's fallen off a lot since then, but those were the days.

Kaba is a good backup big, I almost signed him instead of Amida Brimah recently. He deserves more PT than what he got in Detroit
Yes I saw what monta used to do ..I hope 10ppg plus ..alpha has the time to show me what he can do ..he will get more minutes then what he got in Detroit for sure

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

I like the Kaba signing.
The guy deserves to get some minutes and on your roster he should find that.

Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Post by Stockton12 »

Monta Ellis 15 points on debut for the Knicks