League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Goikiri with...Jaboo

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
andrei
Chairman of the Board

Re: Goikiri with...Jaboo

Post by andrei »

Good luck Jaboo. You've done a great job so far. Keep it up. Having said that i prefer to pick early in the second round next year :)
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Dennis wrote:Only time will tell, but MKE, TOR and indiana all got better and I don't see BOS, Chi, Det or orlando get worse. I know people do believe losing melo would be a major problem for us, but it won't. It is trading for fit and will make us even better. Way better.
However, Brooklyn definitely has a one season window, afterwards LMA goes south and they need to find a replacement.
I yhink lma will be good for 2 maybe 3. Really depends on randles development for them. They also have the pacers upcoming lottery pick.
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

Jaboo
General Manager

Post by Jaboo »

Lineup is now
Lawson/Bogdan
Waiters/Layman
RHJ/Jackson
Aldridge/Randle
WCS/FA

Barring injury I really our chances for the playoffs. Hence, why I predicted 75% chance we are in. Hoping to reach the 5th seed with an outside shot at 4th.

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

I think 7th is where you will end up. 4th is nearly impossible and 5th will be tough too. MKE will be stronger than your team. But I'm looking forward to see what you can do.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

NuggOlesk
Senior Vice President

Post by NuggOlesk »

I think East got much better/balanced, so 8th place would be super in the first year for you, but I rather think 9th/10th on you right now squad (FA still on, and trades can happen).