League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Goikiri with...dapralbe

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
goikiri
General Manager

Goikiri with...dapralbe

Post by goikiri »

Hi Daniel, you discovered a traitor in CSL many years ago. Do you think the league are secured now?

Yes friend, in another time we had problems with security of the league, dds3 have bugs but in my opinion fixing all tens, security, etc 3 version is the most creative version of ddspb and other games of sim, you have a million possibilies with this version and set offense. i saw rare things this year but i don't have evidences, i have a crazy idea in my mind but with the time and if is really true i will said a theory absolutely unbelieve.

I don't believe you. What do you think doing "the new traitor" now?

no because dennis,biz, and others did a great job explain security and other things, although i believe that a lot of persons know well tricks and jump the security.

You keep love-hate relationship with Dennis. What happened here?

jamal our friend always said that dennis is a good man, i believe him, time ago, dennis and i did a polemic sign and trade with hayward sign and trade and boston 1 pick, dennis in this time hate me for give 13000000 and after i wrotte and article with humor about his wife that in the same time was hayward agent and wanted a lot of money for resign his husband lol. now i don't have problems with dennis, he did a lot of things for the league, but the problem is that always said his ideas without think that he said.

You play (with me) many seasons in different games (NBA Live, DDSPB now) but you never win in DDSPB3. More difficult for you?

i have imagine and a logical for the real basket, but we have a sim game, with numbers,stats etc. but although a million ideas you need a team that can give alternative for your ideas, normally crazy ideas lol.

Are you the GM with more hours in CSL? When are you disconnected?

in the ultimate year i have a good luck, and i have a time, normally i used the mobile, now a have too a computer in my new house, and i like the league, is one excuse too, for learn english with natives reading and writting, is very important for me that the gm believe that i improve my english, without help only csl page. time ago i don't know nothing.

thanks friend is a pleasure.

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Re: Goikiri with...dapralbe

Post by Dennis »

Hayward? No idea what you are talking about.
I've nothing against Daniel. I just don't like it if people destroy a team, leave and come back like few weeks later to take over a better team.
I think Daniel can't handle this criticism and that's why he's a bit pissed. I've no problem with him being pissed though.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

i don't want entry in polemics with a lot of messages tha probably don't have interest for the league, although i did a mystake with horford, teague trade but i offered this trade to jon, you know if i want with monroe and 50 millions for spend, i probably could a cool team for playoffs, but i had other problem in this time i explained this. i played in american leagues two seasons in nsl with a bad team semifinal conference, and final conference, one in tim league nah semifinal conferences with a trick of howard in a one post and ricky rubio, and in csl another semifinal with atlanta, and final the next year too with atlanta, my third season with horford injury i decided trade him, this season is the only season that a team management for me did a medium season. this year with new york i believe that i had a medium team and i get oladipo and griffin, carmelo two trades ahhh you don't wanted him too lol. you never won me in any league i always destroyed your teams, cleveland in nah, boston in csl.... etc. hayward trade.... jace remembered this, i believe that he was player agent lol

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

No worries man, no need to explain yourself, other GMs did the same too. All good:)

CSL Champions Image 2028

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

ok my message isn't bad, you have a hate-love with a lot of managers, one thing is secure the league couln't survive without your presence for the good things and the bad things, you know that i don't hate you only is a game. if one day i will go to germany i will wait know you :)

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

Dennis wrote:No worries man, no need to explain yourself, other GMs did the same too. All good:)

is the second part of goikiri five question too :)

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

I'm just no one who says what others want to hear. It's not my fault that a Korean ip was on the list, nor that okaro/Cotton got drafted way too low, or whatever. I've no problem with GMs not loving me, I want a fair league for everyone that's all. At times it though seems like it's too demanding.

CSL Champions Image 2028

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

yes i want too this, i discovered ten bugs, traitor tricks with different results, and i am idiot, i said too that durant in the ultimate year only sign for a year and humans can understand this but the machine no, put durant no extension elegible no option, sacramento, new york and others can sign him, but i prefer said this for a good competence if put new york in preferences i will offer sign and trade for others players of my team.
i don't want beverley ola durant griffin team.

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Very interesting read buddy!

I always thought you did an amazing job gm'img as well as a great strategist in all the Leagues I've seen you in. I really miss NSL and Jamal as well.

I am looking forward to seeing what you do with the Knicks as you make the most of your teams regardless of talent.

Also your English is improving!

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

bt
CSL Champ 2020, 2023 & 2027

Post by bt »

I've had my fair share of run ins with Daniel but he's a good dude. New York off season will be interesting to watch.
sacramento kings

tremont waters | skylar mays | nigel johnson
matisse thybulle | justin james
robert franks | darius bazely | john butler
donta hall | xavier tillman | patrick williams
jon collins | jonathan isaac | norvel pelle | mfiondu kabengele

CSL CHAMPION Image 2020, 2023, 2027

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

One of the best minds when it comes to testing new things. I've always hoped that I could learn a thing or two but so far no good.
I hope we can get past those traitor days as well. It's a punch into my stomach when I read it anywhere. It's better for the league if we never mention it again.
Now being an admin and learning some behind the scenes' stuff I can guarantee you all the league is protected for once.
Kudos to Dennis, Andrei, Jon, Doug and everyone else who helped us securing CSL!
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

Daniel brings a certain amount of controvercy which is good for the league. Obviously he is an expert in building great teams and we will see that next year.
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

Now that you have the game, I'm interested to see what different tactics/sub matrix styles you start to use.

StOfTheStep
Senior Vice President

Post by StOfTheStep »

Dennis wrote:I just don't like it if people destroy a team, leave and come back like few weeks later to take over a better team.
+1

StOfTheStep
Senior Vice President

Post by StOfTheStep »

andrei wrote:Daniel brings a certain amount of controvercy which is good for the league.
I agree with this too. The league would be quite stale if everyone played and wrote the same way. A little controversy stirs up good discussion.

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

emplep7 wrote:Now that you have the game, I'm interested to see what different tactics/sub matrix styles you start to use.

I will change all sims lol, a game the best thing that i see is advance stats all time for give value of yours players, metrix , edit minutes and make offers in free agents, ratings is enough with the page, because a vision our you coach isn't correct.
very important see rookies potentials in the ultimate years, you know all dunk, 3 point and true potentials etc.

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

But i believe the we have three teams in the league that for me and my imagination is imposible that i can win. One day is possible i can play again final conference but no more.

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

Griffin need very specific players for i do this a d i don't have enough money lol

8timechamp
Senior Vice President

Post by 8timechamp »

Great trade for Griffin. He is a superstar and you got him major cheap. Not sure what you are planning next but this off season will be interesting for the Knicks.