League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

csl quintets and six man champions.

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
dapralbe
Senior Vice President

csl quintets and six man champions.

Post by dapralbe »

Hey gm's! One question for all. In this moment we have finals of conference and the new champion will entry in this teams question after.
Who is the best history quintet and six man in three last years csl history? I remember below

1)2014 season champion indiana

Five starterppp

Pg george hill
Sg paul george
Sf evan turner
Pf rudy gay
C amir johnson

6th man luigi datome

Without rules all tens valid

2)2015 season denver champion

Pg patric beverley
Sg nicolas batum
Sf joe johnsonļ
Pf blake griffin
C javal mcgee

Six man hickson

Rules defensive intensity and full court maximum 10 points and all teams psce 3. Zone and rebounds without restrictions.

3)2016 season new orleans champion

Five starter

Pg bryce cotton
Sg jordan mcrae
Sf okaro white
Pf anthony davis
C deandre jordan

Six man roy hibbert.

Rules 20 points in four categories. What do you want DI, FCD,ZD OP.

I think about this and time ago i thought a or b, but i believe the best team is option 3 new orleans. Six man was hibbert but i don't know if beberley was pg in the bench too. With the new rules indiana and denver don't win this team.

goikiri
General Manager

Re: csl quintets and six man champions.

Post by goikiri »

I think NOP had the best roster of the CSL champs, no dudes. Have current Orlando Magic best roster than first champion Indiana?

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

I would say new orleans with denver being a close 2nd.
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

New Orleans to me with the best championship squad so far. If you consider that Kobe was on their bench as well..
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

I think that Pelicans roster was outstanding.

Was completely shocked by the Pacers and Nuggets championship runs so a testament to their gm's.

This year my favorite roster far and away is that Bulls team marcos managed to put together...unreal and they all mesh very well proud I could even take them to 7 games and I think they win it all and will be added to this list.

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

But if they want title four teams need adjust depebd the games.

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

Its hard to beat that NO squad. Looking back I was surprised I even took them to 7 because they were complete from head to toe. Cotton was solid, McRae was solid, White was a stud, and AD was just out of control.

I think if we put that team against the other two then that teams wins every time.

Sun Scorched
CSL Champ 2016

Post by Sun Scorched »

I LOVED that team, no question, but it was easy to game plan against, imho. Zone the crap outta Davis and there was barely any exterior shooting. Plus consistency from Jordan and Hibbert was atrocious - if they didn't show up we didn't win. My offseason moves were an attempt to get better shooting, increase consistency and reduce the reliance on Davis from a scoring standpoint (although we still want him to be the leading shot-taker on the team).

We turned White, McRae, Jordan, Robinson III and Hibbert (S&T) into Lillard, Capella, Chandler, Dekkar, Lee

Lillard is a hoss, Capella will surprise people next season and may start for NOP, Lee is one of my favorite players (thanks Andrei!) and Dekkar is an underrated glue guy.

I do miss White though...

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Sun Scorched wrote:I LOVED that team, no question, but it was easy to game plan against, imho. Zone the crap outta Davis and there was barely any exterior shooting. Plus consistency from Jordan and Hibbert was atrocious - if they didn't show up we didn't win. My offseason moves were an attempt to get better shooting, increase consistency and reduce the reliance on Davis from a scoring standpoint (although we still want him to be the leading shot-taker on the team).

We turned White, McRae, Jordan, Robinson III and Hibbert (S&T) into Lillard, Capella, Chandler, Dekkar, Lee

Lillard is a hoss, Capella will surprise people next season and may start for NOP, Lee is one of my favorite players (thanks Andrei!) and Dekkar is an underrated glue guy.

I do miss White though...
Definitely bad moves imo, i think you recognize it also which is why you will try hard to trade lillard and hope for a sizeable return.
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

NuggOlesk
Senior Vice President

Post by NuggOlesk »

I really like the NOP right now! Hope they try to make Dame & Brow work! :P
And Dekkar is really really good, I just wanted one of my fav players Jordan. :D