League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

"Its my Franchise!", Rondo on the move?

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

"Its my Franchise!", Rondo on the move?

Post by Dennis »

Will he become Bostons franchise player, or is he already?

Boston, Massachusetts - In a not even close game the Boston Celtics beat the Milwaukee Bucks at home to nab their first season win. After loosing 5 in a row the Management decided to let Olynyk and Favarani start. While both didnt have a nice game and fouled out in 18 and 20 minutes respectively it was again Goran Dragic who stepped up to secure the victory. Dragic, who is having a sensational season so far, scored 33 points on 13 of 20 shooting, while adding 10 assists, 8 rebounds and 3 steals, committing only 2 turnover.

It was Dragics 6th game in a row with 20 points or more. So far he averages 25 points (actually 7th in PPG), 5.5 assists and 5 rebounds shooting 51% from the field and 82% from the charity stripe. But he's not only impressive on the offensive end, he's a shutdown defender too, stopping 85% of the drives faced, allowing only 0.8p/SF. With Goran proving he's an allstar playing at the point rumours are saying Rajon Rondo could be on the move. Rondo so far averages 14 points, 6 assists, 5 rebounds shooting 51% from the field and 46% from behind the arc committing only 2 turnover per game while being the best defensive playmaker in the league (98%stp, 0.8PA/SF).
Dennis:
Yeah its true. We received an offer for Rondo that meets our expectations. Though we still want to wait if any team wants to join trade talks. We also offered Rajon to another team for a player we would love to have in Boston. But it seems their GM is hard to reach. So we have to wait, hoping for an answer.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

Jake0890
General Manager

Re: "Its my Franchise!", Rondo on the move?

Post by Jake0890 »

Didn't you vow not to trade Rondo after what happened last time?
:D

I just hope you don't go down the rebuilding path again with the Celtics. You never really recovered from trading Rondo last time and none of those rookies you got were ever as good as him.
Washington Wizards
2013-2014: 56-26
2014-2015: 1-1

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

No idea what your Talking about. Sure you cant recover if league gets restarted after one year into the rebuild. Schröder, Sulaimon, KCP, Young, Len would have won against your wolves as soon as developed. Escpially Dennis was pretty much the same like Rajon, so I cant get your point here.

But yeah, never again I do a rebuild. To afraid League dies or gets restarted or whatever. Yeah Myles says it wont happen, but you never know.

CSL Champions Image 2028

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

That Dragic trade worked out great for you. Hes been playing really well for you guys to start the season.

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

if you Dragic is doing well transferring to rondo Might make a great team to win and it all depends on what you want, I think this league last long, I hope.

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Yeah depends on what you get if you do still trade him, not sure though since you just got Sanders.

If you trade him and it doesn't work out pls no complaining about quitting every week, buddy.

Jake was accurate though in his statements.

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF D Bane
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Glad to see Dragic is playing so well for you guys! I must say though, with Dragic thriving in his role right now (and rondo playing very well and efficient), why mess around with your back court at all? You just picked up Sanders, and you still have a quite a few draft picks to fix your front court problems. Your team is not far away from being a legit title contender.

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Yeah, it seems it actually works. But as a "member of the jamal-school" (2 shooters feat 1 driver, oCSL NYL example: rubio, lee, budinger) I would love to have 2 shooters and 1 driver. So as Rondo cant shoot and Dragic is more a jumpshooter than a 3pt gunner, their abilities to score overlap. Its not that I would dump Rondo (hi@ ocsl, learning never stops), I got a really few players I would trade him for. As long as I cant get those, Rondo will be wearing green.

CSL Champions Image 2028

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

WillyJakkz wrote:Yeah depends on what you get if you do still trade him, not sure though since you just got Sanders.

If you trade him and it doesn't work out pls no complaining about quitting every week, buddy.

Jake was accurate though in his statements.
Missed that comment. Which part exactly was spot on?
Really wondering. Please tell me.

But yeah, found more fun in using guys nobody seems to like to sneak into the playoffs like we did it with the Knicks over in the NLL.

CSL Champions Image 2028