League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Pistons wire: Preseason preview

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
TheTwoWallaces
CEO

Pistons wire: Preseason preview

Post by TheTwoWallaces »

The core pieces are sophomore Vit Krejci, 3rd-year man out of Duke Jalen Johnson, and star acquisition James Wiseman.

The 4th and 5th starting spots will be up for grabs, with newly resigned Jaden McDaniels and recent acquisition Kevin Porter positioned on the inside track.

Other players contending to make the starting 5 include Porter's main challenger Duane Notice, sophomore sharpshooter Corey Kispert, and last year's starting center Isaiah Stewart.

Porter and Notice provide top 5 pick Mojave King with some space to grow. He will likely start the season in the D-league to get his shots up.

The biggest weak spot is backup PG, where 33-year old Facundo Campazzo and new arrival DeAnthony Melton will share duties. Look for the Pistons to be aggressive in finding an upgrade here.

Talk around town is that the fans are optimistic that last season's dismal performance was a fluke. We'll check back in on their mood when the season starts.

Preseason prediction: 41-41
DETROIT BASKETBALL

Krejci | Melton | Campazzo
Porter | Notice | King
Johnson | Kispert
McDaniels | Martin | Petrusev
Wiseman | Stewart

rh0xxy
CSL Champ 2025

Re: Pistons wire: Preseason preview

Post by rh0xxy »

I'd say you have a shot at the Play-in right now but could come short. We could possibly fighting in the Play-in so best of luck lol
Philadelphia 76ers

Depth Chart
Starters: Morant-Mitchell-Swanigan-Adebayo-Collins
Bench: Maxey-Sotto-Tsalmpouris-Liddell-Giles-Tucker-Hifi
IR: Phills-Richards-Weber
2W: Houstan-Okeke

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

I love your roster and think it’s setup to be a strong team in the future but still think you’re another solid offseason away from the playoffs. You’ve had a great offseason though so I hope you prove me wrong.

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Solid young players as others have said. I just didnt love the move for wiseman at this stage of the rebuild. I think you could have gotten him or a similar level player for less once those picks mature and would have set you up with a more complete roster. I should know since I ended my rebuild with Dallas a year early and traded away a high end pick for Harden. Hopefully those picks dont come back to bite you like the pick I dealt away did.
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done