League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

2031 All Star Game Results (LEAGUE VOTED)

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
The Simmer
The Simmer Supreme

2031 All Star Game Results (LEAGUE VOTED)

Post by The Simmer »

With a little delay the CSL league voted All-Stars were now finally able to suit up against each other in Boston, Massachusetts at the TD Garden!

The Coaches for each squad was as follows:
Eastern All-Stars: Silogical
Western All-Stars : andrei

- The pace was set to max and no player was set in the DC to have more than 28min.
- All other settings were up to the coaches to decide ahead of the game.

- The Boston Celtics represent the Eastern All Stars and the Denver Nuggers represents the Western All Stars.

RESULTS
While many would think the East would trounce the West, this game was a very close affair. No team was really able to separate at any point during the game.

This game was a grueling contest that the Eastern All-Stars led for most of the way behind Luka and crew with their lead in the 2nd quarter growing to 15 points after DeAaron Fox drilled a logo three. However, the Western All Stars were not to be deterred with them storming their way back in the 3rd quarter to open up a 3 point lead after Bruno Fernando emphatically stuffed one down Karl-Anthony Towns throat.

The main problem was that it awoke the beast in DeAndre Ayton who scored 17 of his game high 35 points in the 4th quarter while embarrassing and posterizing the Western big men to secure the 121 to 115 victory for the East. His big 4th quarter was enough to claim Player of the Game honors with a stat line of 35 points, 14 boards, and 3 blocks on 15 of 20 shooting from the field. After the game, the big man had this to say:
Yeah, after that dunk by Bruno I felt a little disrespected and just had to show him what a big man can actually do in this league. He's still young and learning, but that definitely woke me up and from that point on I just made it my mission to own anyone who tried to stop me. It was cute seeing the West try to hang with us though since its clear we are the better conference. I'm on to bigger and better things though as I'm coming for the chip now for sure.
Congratulations to DeAndre Ayton of the Eastern All-Stars for winning the 2031 All Star Game!

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: 2031 All Star Game Results (LEAGUE VOTED)

Post by KW »

Good thing we featured Frank N over Monk in our conferences game plan. The Western All-Stars are tanking for Wemby

mgtr81
Chairman of the Board

Post by mgtr81 »

Thanks for all the work related to the All Star game, from voting to editing a different file and running the game.

As for the game itself, Troy Brown came back to Milwaukee disappointed by playing only 13 minutes despite being the most voted guard and tied for third most votes overall. He also saw teammate Brandon Ingram playing more than double his minutes despite having the worst season of his career. Bucks head coach Boris Diaw is worried this could be the starting point of some locker room problems.

Now, on a serious note, just for curiosity, did Brown got injured in the game? Maybe that explains the low minutes.
ImageImageImageImageImage

cb4raptorscb4
Commissioner

Post by cb4raptorscb4 »

Wow, Ayton feasted! He really stood out amongst everyone.. impressive.
Golden State Warriors
Kris Dunn | PJ Dozier | Ding Yanyuhang | Kevon Looney | Chimezie Metu
Devonte Graham | Nimrod Levi | Tariq Owens | Johnny Hamilton
'23: 34-48 (5-8 as GM)
'24: 40-42, 1st Round Exit
'25: 50-32, Championship Round Loss (4-3)
'26: 48-34, 1st Round Exit
'27: 44-38, Missed Playoffs
'28: 39-43, 1st Round Exit
'29: 57-25, Championship Round Loss (4-2)
'30: 48-34, Conference Finals Loss (4-1)

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Is this the game Luka was injured? If so..
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

I knew porter sucks next to luka based on the last time they played together, but i thought it might be different with ball at PG. It wasnt as both were -1. Zion/Simmons/Ayton easy mode is long gone.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Glad to see a competitive game. Great job by both GMs. Yeah, Porter struggled in this one.

Is there a way to see that Ayton scored 17 points in the 4th quarter?

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Great game by both sides, congrats!

LaMelo DNP :(

LaMelo Ball: "It was great to be here I'm glad to be voted in and oh yeah fuck Miami and their GM!"

When asked for further comments LaMelo stated "we already know...' (interpreted as ORL GM and MIA GM) :lol:

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF D Bane
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

Happy we had a competitive game. To be honest I just tried to put in good minutes for all 12 players with max 24 and min 12 if I remember correctly. We had no SF on the bench so had to play Simmons there
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

jeez last yr 25 yr old troy brown didnt play a minute and didnt complain. Earn your minutes young one. Based on the age of the easts PGs im sure LaMelo will get his chance soon enough. Attitude with 23 wins :D
Last edited by Silogical on Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

--

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

andrei wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:35 pm Happy we had a competitive game. To be honest I just tried to put in good minutes for all 12 players with max 24 and min 12 if I remember correctly. We had no SF on the bench so had to play Simmons there

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Silogical wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:40 pm jeez last yr 25 yr old troy brown didnt play a minute and didnt complain. Earn your minutes young one. Based on the age of the easts PGs im sure LaMelo will get his chance soon enough. Attitude with 23 wins :D
Touché :lol:

Didn't stop the West coach from playing Ky Bowman

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF D Bane
PF S Barnes| C M Williams