League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Morant to the Bulls

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
rh0xxy
CSL Champ 2025

Morant to the Bulls

Post by rh0xxy »

The league announced tonight the deal that will send the high scoring floor general Ja Morant to the Chicago Bulls in a multi-player 3-way deal. The deal comprised of Ja Morant and Luguentz Dort going to the Bulls for Precious Achuiwa, Landry Shamet, Derrick White, Lonnie Walker, and an unprotected 3032 1st round pick from Chicago. Walker and Shamet will be shift right away to the Los Angeles Lakers for Cody Martin and Fred VanVleet. Martin heads to the Bulls while VanVleet will be now wearing a Magic uniform.

"It feels surreal, we've been wanting Ja since his Bucks days. Finally we land him and hopefully he can continue his current form and guide our developing crew to another level." expressed GM Rox

Morant is expected to lead a young nucleus of Mitchell, Morris, and Azubuike as the Bulls try to surpass its surprising performance last season.
Philadelphia 76ers

Depth Chart
Starters: Morant-Mitchell-Swanigan-Adebayo-Collins
Bench: Maxey-Sotto-Tsalmpouris-Liddell-Giles-Tucker-Hifi
IR: Phills-Richards-Weber
2W: Houstan-Okeke

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Re: Morant to the Bulls

Post by WillyJakkz »

It was very tough trading him because I know the offense that allows him to put up shots and w/ his elite HDL and SCR I think he can be the Allen Iverson of the CSL! He just needs a primarily all defensive team around him to be successful. I just couldn't do that being half in on him and half in on LaMelo when building the team because they both need two very different types of players around them to succeed.

I think Morant is going to be outstanding with you especially w/ defenders in Mitchell Winslow & Azubuike.

Those Central Division Bucks matchups should be entertaining since he'll now be facing MIL who drafted him and always point out how they let him go! Revenge games? Rivalry?

Can't wait!

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton
PF S Barnes| C M Williams