League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Luka magic in the Big Apple?

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Luka magic in the Big Apple?

Post by Andrewu91 »

Luka cards with a few Kobe cards

https://ibb.co/Bcgx7Cw

For years, the Knicks gm was waiting for the moment to strike a deal for Luka Doncic. When he took a leave for the birth of his son and tried to come back, he saw three teams available. He put Mavericks as the team he wanted to coach. Luka Doncic was his favorite player. Unfortunately he didn't get the Mavericks. Also, after four playoff seasons, he didn't want to rely on luck anymore with Zion and the Knicks. After mentioning Zion would only be traded for Luka, and after Luka was made available, he took the risk. Ongoing discussions lasting since the beginning of the season until now, a deal was finally made. Luka Doncic is a New York Knick.

So going forward, Knicks manager feels he can contend right away. If not, tweaks will be made in the off season. Until then, Mavericks and Knicks both benefited from the trade.
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Re: Luka magic in the Big Apple?

Post by WillyJakkz »

Early in the process but I don't know...

Silo and bt may be onto something as both guys numbers wise aren't looking too good on their new teams.

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Re: Luka magic in the Big Apple?

Post by Andrewu91 »

WillyJakkz wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:12 pm Early in the process but I don't know...

Silo and bt may be onto something as both guys numbers wise aren't looking too good on their new teams.
Well Zion had two subpar games and 1 super game.

The Luka I want won't be available until another 5 instructions. 7 threes a game are unacceptable lol
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson