League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

You Are A Wizard, Milos!

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

You Are A Wizard, Milos!

Post by hardenwithnod »

Teodosic enjoying a career year thus far.

Remember just a few weeks ago, Milos Teodosic was rumored to be on the Washington Wizards trade block? Well, it looks like Milos has embraced his "let his game speak" philosophy, and has transcended his game play into a whole new level. As it stands right now, the D.C's favorite son is averaging 24 ppg, 3.8 rpg, and 6.2 apg on an ultra efficient 48% from the field, 43% from the three point line, and 88% from the charity stripes as well.

Milos is having arguably his best season in his CSL career thus far, and right now he is ranked as the number five scorer in the league, while also tied for tenth place in the league assist leader category. There's no question the arrival of floor general Bryce Cotton has elevated Teodosic's game play, as Teodosic no longer is burdened as the playmaker, and a scorer on this Wizards team. Now Teodosic can focus more on creating shots for himself, and use more off ball movements that allow him to score from all areas on the court. Teodosic has attributed a lot of his recent success on the new ball movement philosophy installed by coach Brian Cardinal.
Coach Cardinal is one smart dude, as he has decided to change our offensive philosophy for this season. Bringing in assistant coach Trombley has been a huge help for me so far, as coach Trombley is always giving me pointers on how to run this motion offense. High pick, and rolls. Spanish pick, and rolls. Flare screens. Dribble hand offs. Weakside actions. All these ball actions have made things a lot easier for me, and my teammates. And when you have an elite floor general like Bryce running the show, then scoring becomes a lot easier for you.
- Teodosic on his new found success.

Time will tell if this kind of MVP level production will continue, as Teodosic came into the CSL with a ton of expectation as an elite player in this league. Is this the year Milos Teodosic can compete for the MVP award? Will this be the year the Wizards will finally make a deep run in the Eastern Conference gauntlet? We shall see...
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: You Are A Wizard, Milos!

Post by KW »

The Custodian is your head coach!?? My man

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

KW wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:26 pm The Custodian is your head coach!?? My man
Yep, Custodian got a promotion!
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Yeah I don't think anyone believed that Milos was going anywhere. His playmaking is impressive coming from the SG spot, and he's one hell of a scorer.

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Hmmmm.. I don't know.
Let's start a "free Milos" movement.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns