League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

5 under 5 over

Write updates about your team or the league here.
WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Re: 5 under 5 over

Post by WillyJakkz »

Also not seeing how some guys like Nerlens RoCo KCP are overrated.

Nerlens plays for a team where not much is expected of them, overpaid yes.

RoCo avg 8asts as a starting SF hits 3's gets stls blks etc I just chose Jackson over Drummond that's all and definitely not overpaid lol

KCP played great with DET and is still adjusting in ATL. I'm indifferent on him and his contract. I see him as neutral, neither over or underrated.

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton |
PF W Kessler | C M Williams

drumr
Chairman of the Board

Post by drumr »

When has he ever been on a team that was favored? How a team is built around a guy means a lot.
Cleveland Cavaliers

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

drumr wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:31 pm When has he ever been on a team that was favored? How a team is built around a guy means a lot.
Honestly, building a team that fits and excels at specific things (such as strong defensive teams or teams with lots of shooting and passing, like the Kings and the Heat) are more important than the overall talent level you put together. That's what I've learned from building good squads which ended up losing in the first or second round. When I build a strong defensive unit with 3 specific scorers (Rose, Horford, Stephenson), and passing everywhere, it worked out beautifully and we won it all.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

blackice
Chairman of the Board

Post by blackice »

I think the contract is what hinders those saying Noel is overrated but he does provide very solid rim protection and high efficiency offense (55 FG%) and he's not even 30 yet. He's also been forced to the bench for the Bucks as they are loaded upfront (Jonas/Carter/Maker).
Ball is Life.

mgtr81
Chairman of the Board

Post by mgtr81 »

Marcos_Beck wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:03 amHonestly, building a team that fits and excels at specific things (such as strong defensive teams or teams with lots of shooting and passing, like the Kings and the Heat) are more important than the overall talent level you put together.
I have to agree with Marcos for once.
ImageImageImageImageImage