League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

BI's Underrated / Underperforming

Write updates about your team or the league here.
Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Re: BI's Underrated / Underperforming

Post by Ocons »

A lot going on with work and house, vacation in Maine where there was absolutely no service and barely any electricity.

We were no better with anyone else so might as well have let Kyrie play. Kidding, I wanted to get him out but couldn't. The only checking in I did when I could was on my phone.

I'm still here though. We'll make the playoffs.
Clown.Show.League

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Ocons wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:45 pm A lot going on with work and house, vacation in Maine where there was absolutely no service and barely any electricity.

We were no better with anyone else so might as well have let Kyrie play. Kidding, I wanted to get him out but couldn't. The only checking in I did when I could was on my phone.

Glad to hear you are back!
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

hardenwithnod wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:48 pm
Ocons wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:45 pm A lot going on with work and house, vacation in Maine where there was absolutely no service and barely any electricity.

Glad to hear you are back!
I echo that... glad to have you back!!! You are welcome to trading you Hamilton!!! He has become what I wanted him to be on SA
Dallas Maverick GM

2024: San Antonio Spurs - Southwest Division Champion, GM of the Year, Coach of the Year
2025: San Antonio Spurs - Western Conference Champions

Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Post by Ocons »

Haha, thanks guys. I was never truly gone. . .

Bill - Looks like big Mo is doing his thing too. You guys are firing on all cylinders, sooner than expected. Great to see!
Clown.Show.League

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

Ocons wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:35 pm Haha, thanks guys. I was never truly gone. . .

Bill - Looks like big Mo is doing his thing too. You guys are firing on all cylinders, sooner than expected. Great to see!
Stop it, this is disgusting! Get back into the normal swing of things and go back to being a prick again.

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

emplep7 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:11 am
Ocons wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:35 pm Haha, thanks guys. I was never truly gone. . .

Stop it, this is disgusting! Get back into the normal swing of things and go back to being a prick again.
This :lol:

Good having you back Kevin!

blackice
Chairman of the Board

Post by blackice »

DEN quietly put together a 3 game winning streak with a marque win over SAC in which Tatum put 43 points on an elite defender in Otto Porter (pretty sure they matched up against each other). I still think they'll make the playoffs. WAS is now 18-14 and firmly in the playoff race in the East. I'll be keeping tabs on those two teams in particular.
Ball is Life.

drumr
Chairman of the Board

Post by drumr »

Cleveland Cavaliers

bt
CSL Champ 2020, 2023 & 2027

Post by bt »

blackice wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:19 pm DEN quietly put together a 3 game winning streak with a marque win over SAC in which Tatum put 43 points on an elite defender in Otto Porter (pretty sure they matched up against each other). I still think they'll make the playoffs. WAS is now 18-14 and firmly in the playoff race in the East. I'll be keeping tabs on those two teams in particular.
I forgot to change my DC and had Porter at SG on Graham. Tatum torched Wilson :(
sacramento kings

tremont waters | skylar mays | nigel johnson
matisse thybulle | justin james
robert franks | darius bazely | john butler
donta hall | xavier tillman | patrick williams
jon collins | jonathan isaac | norvel pelle | mfiondu kabengele

CSL CHAMPION Image 2020, 2023, 2027

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

bt wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:59 am
blackice wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:19 pm DEN quietly put together a 3 game winning streak with a marque win over SAC in which Tatum put 43 points on an elite defender in Otto Porter (pretty sure they matched up against each other). I still think they'll make the playoffs. WAS is now 18-14 and firmly in the playoff race in the East. I'll be keeping tabs on those two teams in particular.
I forgot to change my DC and had Porter at SG on Graham. Tatum torched Wilson :(
Dang I was pretty stoked about Tatum's output there. I think he's at the point now though where he can score on anyone. I hope so anyway.

We're 12-6 since the start of December, and honestly we haven't changed too much, just had a rough start I think where most of our players were struggling at the same time. Everyone seems to be coming together much better now.