League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Draff Day Express: Who Am I?

Write updates about your team or the league here.
WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Draff Day Express: Who Am I?

Post by WillyJakkz »

With the names Luka Doncic and Zion Williamson being the headliners of the soon approaching CSL Draft, we interviewed 3 players whom we feel have a significant shot to state their case for being seen in the same light.
Some say I should go Top 5. Some even say Top 3. I don't have to have the "right situation" or unknowns about my position. Or an asterisk next to my skillset for that matter. I can score and I can definitely defend. Those are both understatements by the way. I feel I am your franchise player and you won't be disappointed when you take me.
I am unique. I am one of a kind. I am rare. I have no doubts of who I am, what I can do, nor "what I bring to the table" so to speak. There ain't nobody that's gonna hold me once I get to the League. Can't no one guy guard me. I WILL lead your team to the Finals and a championship, no doubt in my mind.
If you are looking for a player that can grow and eventually lead your team to a championship, then I am confident I am that player. If you want me to fit into what you are doing on your team and you allow me to be myself, then I am your player. If you're looking to sell tickets, then I am your player. I don't think the League has seen someone quite like me. I'm the total package. It would be a huge mistake to not pick me.
When asked "Who are you?", they collectively answered without hesitation.
I am the Number One Pick.
Rui Hachimura F Gonazaga

Ja Morant PG Murray State

Bol Bol C Oregon

With that type of confidence, do you disagree?

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton |
PF W Kessler | C M Williams

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Re: Draff Day Express: Who Am I?

Post by emplep7 »

Neither will be the top pick, but Ja seems like a stud with Rui right behind him due to his defense. Bol has some talent, but might not be the brightest bulb in the box.

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Re: Draff Day Express: Who Am I?

Post by WillyJakkz »

emplep7 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:58 pm Neither will be the top pick, but Ja seems like a stud with Rui right behind him due to his defense. Bol has some talent, but might not be the brightest bulb in the box.
I legit think Rui could be the #1 Pick and wouldn't be mad at that. And the case could be made for each of these guys...

I'm not quite sold on anyone as the unquestioned #1 just yet tbh. I think it comes down to a team's biggest need as to who could go 1st.

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton |
PF W Kessler | C M Williams