League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Announcements

Moderators: KW, andrei

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: Announcements

Post by KW »

I want to give a huge shout out to Jeff (Cyrisnite) for offering to write additional prospect articles beyond the two for this scouting period.

In full disclosure, he is writing articles for 6 prospects on top of the two he wrote about for this scouting period, and has been PMed scouts on all these players. He'll write about them and can use them as his Insider articles for future scouting periods.

So look out for articles on Darko Bajo, Dalano Banton, Kenny Wooten, Deividas Sirvydis, Eric Stuteville, and Trendon Watford from him!

This opportunity is available to anybody who would like to write one or more prospect articles at any point in this season or future seasons. It is great for the draft team and the league as a whole, and I thank Jeff for offering up his free time to help us out.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Jeff for draft team or die.
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

Just want to give everyone a heads up that there is a new link for CSLO. The old service I was using is shutting down free accounts and had to migrate it to a new service on to GitHub. I've passed the link over to Jon to update the top of forums with the new link but if you have it saved, you can update it now.

https://r1zzo23.github.io/cslo/
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Rizzo wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:39 pm Just want to give everyone a heads up that there is a new link for CSLO. The old service I was using is shutting down free accounts and had to migrate it to a new service on to GitHub. I've passed the link over to Jon to update the top of forums with the new link but if you have it saved, you can update it now.

https://r1zzo23.github.io/cslo/
Gotcha.
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson