League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Greatest Regular Season Ending Ever?

Rob
Senior Vice President

Greatest Regular Season Ending Ever?

Post by Rob »

Could that be one of the best ending to an NBA season ever? Teams were still fighting for playoff positioning. The Warriors making history by going 73-9. Steph made 402!!!!! threes in a season. Last but not least, Kobe finishing his final game by not only coming back and winning, but this old mofo dropped 60 points! It was a great time to be a basketball fan that day.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: Greatest Regular Season Ending Ever?

Post by KW »

I'm not a Kobe fan by any stretch, but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed watching Kobe go out like this. And as a huge Curry fan I couldn't be more thrilled they won 73 games this year and of course Curry hitting 402 threes is just outrageous- and I called that one in early December haha!

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

One of the best that I can remember, indeed. The best, actually.
Great farewell game by Kobe. I'm not a Lakers fan but I admire his work ethic and will to win. Was pretty strange to see LA throwing their season away for Kobe's retirement but at the end of the day it felt they gave him the ultimate respect while acquiring another top pick for the rebuild.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

Rob
Senior Vice President

Post by Rob »

Marcos_Beck wrote:One of the best that I can remember, indeed. The best, actually.
Great farewell game by Kobe. I'm not a Lakers fan but I admire his work ethic and will to win. Was pretty strange to see LA throwing their season away for Kobe's retirement but at the end of the day it felt they gave him the ultimate respect while acquiring another top pick for the rebuild.
If its outside the top 3, the pick will go to Philly. Hopefully it does go to Philly. I like seeing LA struggle :D

NuggOlesk
Senior Vice President

Post by NuggOlesk »

Now GSW should win the Title with 16-0. That would be cool! :P