League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Paul George Snaps Leg

bestnamezRtaken
General Manager

Paul George Snaps Leg

Post by bestnamezRtaken »

Paul George, during a USA Basketball showcase, suffered a very serious leg injury. James Harden was on a fast break going for a layup when George was trailing behind, he goes for the block and lands awkwardly, snapping his lower right leg in half.

http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles ... injury.htm

Hopefully that works for you guys.
/

HiGrade
General Manager

Re: Paul George Snaps Leg

Post by HiGrade »

Here's the video....very gruesome, gave me immediate chills.

https://vine.co/v/MEVQKKQhFnV

this is interesting too..

In need of a home

HiGrade
General Manager

Post by HiGrade »

But on a side note, Derrick Rose was out there straight BALLIN. Glad to see him back at full force. Major prayers for PG though, horrible thing to happen.
In need of a home

HiGrade
General Manager

Post by HiGrade »

If that basket is where its supposed to be, he never hits it, injury never happens. Smh.
In need of a home

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

That was horrible. One of the worst injuries I have ever seen. Paul George, and the Pacers as a whole, have a pretty tough year ahead of them.

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

HiGrade wrote:But on a side note, Derrick Rose was out there straight BALLIN. Glad to see him back at full force. Major prayers for PG though, horrible thing to happen.
Yeah, D-Rose was great, his speed, quickness, vertical and ability to change directions are all there, plus he looks smarter with his body, even though he tried (and made) some crazy in-traffic layups, you can see his body language was completely different.

Really bad on George. As a Bulls fan I know what it is to miss a Superstar both early in the season or even before the season starts. As much as I want Rose to remain healthy and guide the Bulls into another ring, I want George to be fully healthy, even if skipping a season is needed. No need to rush, like Derrick didn't, and you can see his athleticism is there, he has it all back.
Let's hope the Pacers can survive without George, who was one of my favorite players (even with his off the court troubles). Kid was on his way to stardom just like Rose.
But those things happen. Hope he can get well, get back on track, and that he can recover himself mentally too, which is not easy.

Same injury as UFC's Anderson Silva.. And he took a whole year to get healthy again. Sure George is younger and may come back sooner, but I hope he does not rushes it's recovery, because leg injuries usually heal 100% with time.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Dafuq, cant close my mouth...
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

Dylan
Senior Vice President

Post by Dylan »

This was one of the worst injuries I have ever seen. Just as bad as Kevin Ware. Just terrible to such a bright, young talent who's got a great future ahead. Hoping he comes back just as good if not better.

Jestor
Chairman of the Board

Post by Jestor »

A friend of a friend who was there (I didn't get tickets and kind of glad I didn't now) said it was the worst sound/sight he'd ever heard/seen.

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Thank god it was a clean compound fracture though. Kevin Ware was back after 8 months or so I get the feeling that we will see Paul George back by next season (2015-2016 season) and playing at full strength by then.