League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

3 Point Shooting Cap/ Limit?

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Re: 3 Point Shooting Cap/ Limit?

Post by Rizzo »

andrei wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:02 pm Also, we are in this iteration of CSL because of last season's oCSL Champion Damian ''Godmode'' Lillard...
Yup, it was Lillard and Marcus Smart that basically caused the restart.

Man, what a squad I had:
PG - Marcus Smart
SG - Dion Waiter
SF - Mike Dunleavy
PF - Anthony Davis
CE - DeAndre Jordan
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

andrei wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:02 pm Also, we are in this iteration of CSL because of last season's oCSL Champion Damian ''Godmode'' Lillard...
Nah.

You guys followed suit with what I did with Harden and it became apparent that all drive was the way to demolish or work around the All 10's etc, guys got mad because it wasn't fun for them anymore and here we are.

Here I got a HIGH SCR in Paul George and surrounded him with low SCR high DEF guys and then there was a sudden influx of players with VERY HIGH DEF LOW-MED SCR guys that get drafted after the lotto (ex: Okaro White etc) to deal with high scorers, then Biz broke the mold with Harden playing all 5 positions then the influx was versatile wing defenders to strictly contain him.

Now guys like Sil play PG's at PF to beat teams so the positional rule change occurred but the main point of this topic is there are players that shoot an exceptionally high amount of 3's which made me ask about the 3pt cap.

PS: And Road 2 Glory League ceased functioning due to the Commish/ Draft Team pulling created player shenanigans by cheating creating guys that would have higher ratings than scouted after they were drafted by them :roll:

Me (3x) and Indiana 1x (can't remember their GM) were the only champs in that League

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton |
PF W Kessler | C M Williams

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Yeah tells us that coaching wasn't important in ocsl. If you had a player able to drive it was a win. Good thst we restarted properly.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

WillyJakkz wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:10 pm
Nah.

You guys followed suit with what I did with Harden and it became apparent that all drive was the way to demolish or work around the All 10's etc, guys got mad because it wasn't fun for them anymore and here we are.

Here I got a HIGH SCR in Paul George and surrounded him with low SCR high DEF guys and then there was a sudden influx of players with VERY HIGH DEF LOW-MED SCR guys that get drafted after the lotto (ex: Okaro White etc) to deal with high scorers, then Biz broke the mold with Harden playing all 5 positions then the influx was versatile wing defenders to strictly contain him.

Now guys like Sil play PG's at PF to beat teams so the positional rule change occurred but the main point of this topic is there are players that shoot an exceptionally high amount of 3's which made me ask about the 3pt cap.

PS: And Road 2 Glory League ceased functioning due to the Commish/ Draft Team pulling created player shenanigans by cheating creating guys that would have higher ratings than scouted after they were drafted by them :roll:

Me (3x) and Indiana 1x (can't remember their GM) were the only champs in that League
That reminds me - I'm still waiting on that $20 spot I paid Adam and Kyrus to kick in. Bam was supposed to be changed to all 99s after I drafted him and instead I got this injury prone bum...

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

Lmao I couldn't imagine just changing player ratings after scouts were sent and draft was completed. Just super shady.
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Yeah just want to point out that was just the commish of that league who did that. One bad apple who unfortunately controlled the tree.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Man, that's crazy. Did the commish really expected people not to notice lol?
Big changes are coming in D.C.