League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Player Demands

Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Player Demands

Post by Ocons »

I didn't see a questions thread in the offseason so I'll go here. . . is there no way to see what a player might be asking for in Free Agency before Contract Decisions are made?

Can't find it in game and assume you have to make the decision first, which is silly, but want to make sure.

Thanks
Clown.Show.League

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Re: Player Demands

Post by Myles »

No way to see until FA starts

Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Post by Ocons »

You're on fire today. Thanks Myles.
Clown.Show.League

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Ocons wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:56 pm You're on fire today. Thanks Myles.
Trying not to work today ;)

Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Post by Ocons »

Thinking more on this. . . Contract Decisions thread states that we lose the ability to act on QOs and TOs once the first FA sim is made. But, won't there be a small window once the file is uploaded before day 1 is simmed?
Clown.Show.League

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

Ocons wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:24 pm I didn't see a questions thread in the offseason so I'll go here. . . is there no way to see what a player might be asking for in Free Agency before Contract Decisions are made?

Can't find it in game and assume you have to make the decision first, which is silly, but want to make sure.

Thanks
Would be fun if Woj came back to share some insights prior to the FA period starts
Dallas Maverick GM

2024: San Antonio Spurs - Southwest Division Champion, GM of the Year, Coach of the Year
2025: San Antonio Spurs - Western Conference Champions

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Ocons wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:56 pm Thinking more on this. . . Contract Decisions thread states that we lose the ability to act on QOs and TOs once the first FA sim is made. But, won't there be a small window once the file is uploaded before day 1 is simmed?
Ah, no. I can see how that wording can be confusing. In the game, June 30th is the contract decisions day. Once we move past this date in the game, we cannot do anything more with QOs and TOs. The only thing you can do at that point with your free agents is renounce them.