League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

SOLUTION FOR ACTUAL DDS3 BUGS

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

SOLUTION FOR ACTUAL DDS3 BUGS

Post by dapralbe »

to see if I explained well what I mean, the issue of the tens I've been saying since last forum, utah decided to remove it by injuries but easily over 60 games is would win, I dedicate myself to poker I know well the strategies and numbers, atlanta having a poor team without discipline without iq and defenseless with tens was aspirant was only percentage of good shot, but we will try to resolve the problem, the idea of ​​andrei is good, I'm sure that even if you remove the four as improvements and kick for position in the field always find some trap all my life I have found them in different games. then we will provide solutions in real life of the 6 strategies of the game, really 4 DI, OCBOARDS, PACE DCRASHBOARDS used. I HAVE PLAYED BASKETBALL AND ZONE AND FCD ONLY USED IN VERY MOMENT MATCH POINT THEREFORE APPEAR IN RATINGS. BOUNCER FOR ATTACK AND DEFENSE REBOUNDS. DEFENSE INTENSITY AND DISCIPLINE FOR DEFENSE HABILITY .PACE IQ.THE ERROR IS THE ZONE AND FCD. SEEMS THAT THESE VALUES TO PLAY, DI 1-10 OFFCBOARDS 1-10 DCBOARDS 1-10 PACE 1-10 ZONE 1-3 FCD 1-3 WITH ALL THIS WILL BE CORRECTED, 46 MAXIMUM VALUE, NO 60.
Last edited by dapralbe on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Re: COMMENT AND SOLUTION FOR ALL TENS

Post by Myles »

Just to be clear, I assume by "area" you mean "zone" as it's stated in the game, correct?

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

Yes myles area is zone other form for said in spanish :)

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

Thanks dapralbe - good analysis. Do you think it is realistic to play high full court defense, high def intensity and high pace at the same time for 82 games? Zone or man2man press is easily broken by high IQ players while intensity and pace should, in theory, get you super tired half way through the season
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

with the values ​​I put every problem is solved because if you put DI 10 limiting the area 1-3 more injuries and absences need more discipline, so does the FCD 1-3 pg and sg with many stops, theft and endurance you crushed to easy baskets, that's not true throughout the game, if you want to steal the ball or force lost up the DI.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

I think it sounds good in theory to have a max cap of points to use instead of the 60, but it will only be a matter of time before that breaks too. It will work at first as GMs try different combinations, but I don't think that it will take long before everyone finds the best combination (i.e. 10 DI, 10 pace, 10 FCP), and everyone will be back to using the same strategies again. And no matter what, it never makes sense to run 10 FCP, DI or pace. Even in the playoffs, you don't see teams doing that because they'd foul out so fast, they'd turn the ball over a ton, and their shooting percentage would be awful because they'd be rushing so many shots. Not to mention the injuries and fatigue that would result.

As I mentioned earlier, I don't mind the 10s strategy because anyone can use it. No one is at an advantage. But if you want to make it realistic, 10s should never be used for certain parameters.

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

limiting CDF Zone 1-3 and FCD 1-3 MAXIMUM VALUES AS MORE FIT TO REALITY, AND THERE IS NO CHEATING BECAUSE REDTO VALUES ARE THE FOUR MATCHES WHAT'S IN RATINGS (DI = A DEFENSE AND DISCIPLI , DEFCBOARDS, OFFCRASH = AND DEFENSIVE REBOUND REBOUND ATTACK WITH INTELLIGENCE AND PACE) WITH RATINGS. FOR ZONE AND FCD NO RATINGS SPECIFICS.

goikiri
General Manager

Post by goikiri »

I like your idea, dapralbe. Good analisys.

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

ACTUAL DDS3 SOLUTIONS

Post by dapralbe »

I have registered and I have seen many comments I will take a text from long ago that I think that it is the solution for all bugs including the current restrictions. It is not critical only try to help.

dapralbe wrote:to see if I explained well what I mean, the issue of the tens I've been saying since last forum, utah decided to remove it by injuries but easily over 60 games is would win, I dedicate myself to poker I know well the strategies and numbers, atlanta having a poor team without discipline without iq and defenseless with tens was aspirant was only percentage of good shot, but we will try to resolve the problem, the idea of ​​andrei is good, I'm sure that even if you remove the four as improvements and kick for position in the field always find some trap all my life I have found them in different games. then we will provide solutions in real life of the 6 strategies of the game, really 4 DI, OCBOARDS, PACE DCRASHBOARDS used. I HAVE PLAYED BASKETBALL AND ZONE AND FCD ONLY USED IN VERY MOMENT MATCH POINT THEREFORE APPEAR IN RATINGS. BOUNCER FOR ATTACK AND DEFENSE REBOUNDS. DEFENSE INTENSITY AND DISCIPLINE FOR DEFENSE HABILITY .PACE IQ.THE ERROR IS THE ZONE AND FCD. SEEMS THAT THESE VALUES TO PLAY, DI 1-10 OFFCBOARDS 1-10 DCBOARDS 1-10 PACE 1-10 ZONE 1-3 FCD 1-3 WITH ALL THIS WILL BE CORRECTED, 46 MAXIMUM VALUE, NO 60.

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Re: SOLUTION FOR ACTUAL DDS3 BUGS

Post by andrei »

Ok we have agreed a while ago that the key isssue with strategy is pace and press. Hence caps on them two. But Daniel you seem to suggest the issue is actually zone and pace and you want to cap both at 3. Is my understanding correct?
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Re: SOLUTION FOR ACTUAL DDS3 BUGS

Post by dapralbe »

Pace no problem. Only cap zone and full court. More zone too more shoots.
Pace 1-10 defense intensity 1-10 rebounds defensive and offensive crash board 1-10 zone defensive cap to 3 full court cap to 3