League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

It's been fun

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

It's been fun

Post by Andrewu91 »

It's been fun guys. I really enjoy the CSl sim league and everything and everyone about it. But responsibility always come first. Last time I had to leave early because I was having my first child and all I did was drink a "bang energy drink" and boom she's pregnant. Either way...

Unexpectedly(her fault) I'm having another child in March. So my son at 4 will be watching over his little sister, which is cool and something I never had. I built up everything including 9 championships and many embarrassing moments to the leagues greatest members and myself.

But now with the CSL pissing me off with this bipolar engine and knowing I have to juggle two children, it's going to be tough to put time into both.

Just wanted to thank everybody for reading this because I will remain the Knicks manager.

If this gets no response I know everyone hates me lol
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Re: It's been fun

Post by Dennis »

No one hates anyone. I just hate your inbetween meltdowns where you turn into hulk Andrew. Just stay and be less active. Can’t nearly handle the league myself anymore either but you will miss checking in here and there. And regarding the engine… that it’s total crap we all know but we also know we will change engines some point. We just don’t know if going back todds2 is better because the new ones are getting worse and worse..
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

I find this bipolar engine very relaxing. You just have to go in accepting that the playoffs are 80% luck. Just get there with any team you want and you can win it all.

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

Glad to hear about the upcoming life changes, way to go big guy.

I don’t know what to tell you about the engine though but it does impact every single one of us and not just you so it’s just about figuring it out (and also maybe you should accept that your team isn’t as good as you think it is like I have).

Also don’t troll us with a good time thinking you were stepping away. You’re too addicted to this life sucking drug that is the CSL and shitty DDS:PB to ever leave.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Dennis wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:34 am No one hates anyone. I just hate your inbetween meltdowns where you turn into hulk Andrew. Just stay and be less active. Can’t nearly handle the league myself anymore either but you will miss checking in here and there. And regarding the engine… that it’s total crap we all know but we also know we will change engines some point. We just don’t know if going back todds2 is better because the new ones are getting worse and worse..
But I like Hulk Andrew...

And I hope we do tbh. Way more fun and realistic I'm assuming

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Silogical wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:25 pm I find this bipolar engine very relaxing. You just have to go in accepting that the playoffs are 80% luck. Just get there with any team you want and you can win it all.
Yeah I hear ya. This Collins injury has hurt us as we have 6/9 games on the road without him

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

emplep7 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:58 pm Glad to hear about the upcoming life changes, way to go big guy.

I don’t know what to tell you about the engine though but it does impact every single one of us and not just you so it’s just about figuring it out (and also maybe you should accept that your team isn’t as good as you think it is like I have).

Also don’t troll us with a good time thinking you were stepping away. You’re too addicted to this life sucking drug that is the CSL and shitty DDS:PB to ever leave.
Everyone calls me big guy but some reason I don't think 6'1" 230 as a big guy but I guess I am.

And I think we are the best. I don't take no as an answer and to be the best you can't have the mindset of not being the best. Just keep learning and improving.

I thought this trolling job would make at least a few people laugh lol