League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

2019 Draft

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Re: 2019 Draft

Post by Dennis »

GreenBear wrote:I'm not personally going anywhere (I have to work actually), but I know there are some people with families that might make a beach trip or something (Jeff and Kevin immediately come to mind, but I'm sure there are others). The draft could be earlier (there's nothing outside of the holiday from starting it on Sunday or Monday), but we don't want any missed/forfeited because people aren't around so we chose the conservative route.
Lets be honest, Kevin will hold up the draft anyway:P.. Are the timeslots already posted? That would be important
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

I'll be gone, but I dont select until 19 anyways so I don't matter.
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

lakeshowak7
CEO

Post by lakeshowak7 »

I'm all for making some head way on the draft before it officially starts.

Mattybriand
CEO

Post by Mattybriand »

I'll start right now?!

Lol

Seriously please post the time slots and I hope they aren't too long I don't wanna see people waiting for there pick and then trying to desperately shop it and hold everything up because they didnt think to shop it before
Last edited by Mattybriand on Sat May 27, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George DePaula|Damien Inglis|Draymond Green|Karl Anthony-Towns|Nikola Jokić

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Mattybriand wrote:I'll start right now?!

Lol

Seriously please post the time slots and I hope they aren't too long I don't wanna see people waiting for there pick and then trying to desperately shop it and hold everything up because they did think to shop it before
Good point, the draft slots will be posted today.

As for not wanting to see people shop their pick when they're on the clock, what do you think will happen when we unofficially start the draft early? People are going to take their time. Not all, but some will. There always is.

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Haha yeah I remember BlackIce shopping his #4 pick (Aaron Harrison) in oCSL for a day or two because the clock hasn't been started. I think it is a good idea to start early, but GMs have to accept it if someone shops his pick for a day or two as its his right to
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

Mattybriand
CEO

Post by Mattybriand »

Dennis wrote:Haha yeah I remember BlackIce shopping his #4 pick (Aaron Harrison) in oCSL for a day or two because the clock hasn't been started. I think it is a good idea to start early, but GMs have to accept it if someone shops his pick for a day or two as its his right to
Yeah if we start early I understand people shopping but once the clock start we need to have a strict timer so that people aren't holding up the draft to shop

8time
Senior Vice President

Post by 8time »

The draft last year went smooth. Hopefully this one goes as smoothly

Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Post by Ocons »

Dennis wrote:
GreenBear wrote:I'm not personally going anywhere (I have to work actually), but I know there are some people with families that might make a beach trip or something (Jeff and Kevin immediately come to mind, but I'm sure there are others). The draft could be earlier (there's nothing outside of the holiday from starting it on Sunday or Monday), but we don't want any missed/forfeited because people aren't around so we chose the conservative route.
Lets be honest, Kevin will hold up the draft anyway:P.. Are the timeslots already posted? That would be important
Wtf, lol. I don't even have a pick!

Thanks A LOT for thinking of me, Doug. You guys can start this overrated draft whenever you want.

Fortunaly, we live at the beach, so no special trip for us :) maybe just a little bike ride up tomorrow, well see.

Happy Memorial Day, gents.
Clown.Show.League

Mattybriand
CEO

Post by Mattybriand »

Ocons wrote:
Dennis wrote:

Thanks A LOT for thinking of me, Doug. You guys can start this overrated draft whenever you want.

Fortunaly, we live at the beach, so no special trip for us :) maybe just a little bike ride up tomorrow, well see.

Funny to read this right after I read your private msg

Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Post by Ocons »

Mattybriand wrote:
Ocons wrote:
Dennis wrote:

Funny to read this right after I read your private msg
Is even more accurate when i see your reply.

We going with 1, 7 or 25 on that pick you owe me? Or you still backing out of that too?
Clown.Show.League

lakeshowak7
CEO

Post by lakeshowak7 »

Draft

Mattybriand
CEO

Post by Mattybriand »

Have 25 for free I don't have roster space lol but obviously that's not allowed so let's just flip Saunders and dekker back lol